Mueller says Trump was not exonerated but Trump declares victory

webfact

27 minutes ago, atyclb said:

it almost seems like mueller's good name and good reputation was used as a front for hillary connected lawyers. this becomes apparent when observing his mental intellectual status confusion. perhaps they knew he had health problems and they could thus have free reign?

Mueller stated he never asked his team about their political leanings. If so, how could he build a team of all hard-line anti-Trump Democratic lawyers? He couldn't. Someone else was running the show from the start and Mueller was more a figurehead to feign legitimacy.

That would explain why he was so distant during the investigation, why he didn't want to testify, and why he only would testify from the document,  with which he seemed unfamiliar.

A more difficult question. Why would house Democrats, fuming to get Trump, demand Mueller's testimony if they new it would fall so short because of his weak grasp of the work?  They wouldn't. So whoever was in control of the investigation, and Mueller, didn't tell them.

How many ways can you spell deep-state?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it almost seems like mueller's good name and good reputation was used as a front for hillary connected lawyers. this becomes apparent when observing his mental intellectual status confusion. perhaps they knew he had health problems and they could thus have free reign?

It is a shame that he ends up being treated as he is after all the years of service.

1 hour ago, rabas said:

If so, how could he build a team of all hard-line anti-Trump Democratic lawyers?

How do you know they are all hard-line anti-Trump lawyers?

By the way, Mueller, Comey, Roseinstein, Sessions, Barr are all Republicans....

By the people they donate to and campaign for.

Trump was a democrat for most of his life.

40 minutes ago, candide said:

they can still have animus towards trump, a fellow republican. one does not have to like someone just because of party affiliation or any other affiliation for that matter.

just look at some of essentially the same religious beliefs that have fought and killed each other for decades. protestants and catholics in northern ireland even though they all believe in jesus.  then various branches of islam that continue to hate each other and worse. 

the world is far from perfect 

trump it seems was more an independent but joined the republican party because the odds of a non big 2 party candidate winning is slim.

11 hours ago, Sujo said:

Mueller did not find there was no collusion. The report states many instances of collusion.

Steele does not work on behalf of a foreign govt and he was asked to compile a report by a republican.

"Steele does not work on behalf of a foreign govt and he was asked to compile a report by a republican."

did those republicans have animus against trump?

1 minute ago, mogandave said:

You like all the open mind people on here?

One would at least expect there to ba a mix.

From what I understand it is forbidden to select them according to their political affiliation. So what would you suggest? A new regulation stating that investigation teams must be more or less equally bi-partisan?

3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

"Steele does not work on behalf of a foreign govt and he was asked to compile a report by a republican."

did those republicans have animus against trump?

Steele dossier is a private intelligence report written from June to December 2016 containing allegations of misconduct and conspiracy between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Government of Russia during the 2016 election. The dossier comprises 17 memos and was authored by Christopher Steele, a former head of the Russia Desk for British intelligence.  Steele, former head of Russia desk for British intelligence will always work for British Intelligence.  

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund political research into Donald Trump that ultimately produced a dossier of allegations about his ties to Russia, a person familiar with the matter said Tuesday night.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2116904/clinton-campaign-helped-fund-notorious-steele

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier#Research_funded_by_Democrats_produces_dossier

From what I understand it is forbidden to select them according to their political affiliation. So what would you suggest? A new regulation stating that investigation teams must be more or less equally bi-partisan?

I didn’t say I wanted anything, I’m just saying I agree they’re likely biased.

That said, it is a mostly political investigation, so I would think political bias is important, don’t you?

You guys are the ones trying to overthrow the election, not me.

What was Mueller trying to hide?  There is a WSJ story about it but I don't have a subscription does any who is interested in the truth about the real Mueller testimony have access to the story?

Why do you think he’s trying to hide something?

I felt sorry for him.

That is the title of the Wall Street Journal story.  https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-mueller-was-trying-to-hide-11564094510

The Spectator article: “The painful, pointless testimony of Robert S. Mueller III” sums it pretty good, but all the “unbiased” reporting seems to have Mueller coming off as brutalizing Trump. I assume they depend on people actually hearing it...

2 minutes ago, mogandave said:

The Spectator article: “The painful, pointless testimony of Robert S. Mueller III” sums it pretty good, but all the “unbiased” reporting seems to have Mueller coming off as brutalizing Trump. I assume they depend on people actually hearing it...

I think you will find that the WSJ article exposes the persons who started the Russia Trump story were working for the CIA.  Mueller knows that but is trying to hide it.   

11 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I think you will find that the WSJ article exposes the persons who started the Russia Trump story were working for the CIA.  Mueller knows that but is trying to hide it.   

For some reason it opens for me although I do not have a subscription. Maybe my vast wealth of 800K Baht for Thai immigration impresses them. Anyway, by forum rules I will paste the 2 summary sentences. 

What Mueller Was Trying to Hide

(His investigation was about protecting the actual miscreants in the collusion hoax.)

That’s been the story all along. Mr. Comey hid his actions from Congress; the Justice Department and FBI worked overtime to obstruct Republican-led congressional probes; and Mr. Mueller and his team are clearly playing their own important role in hiding the truth. The Mueller testimony only highlights how important it is that Attorney General William Barr is finally pursuing accountability.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-mueller-was-trying-to-hide-11564094510

1 minute ago, rabas said:

For some reason it opens for me although I do not have a subscription. Maybe my vast wealth of 800K Baht for Thai immigration impresses them. Anyway, by forum rules I will paste the 2 summary sentences. 

That’s been the story all along. Mr. Comey hid his actions from Congress; the Justice Department and FBI worked overtime to obstruct Republican-led congressional probes; and Mr. Mueller and his team are clearly playing their own important role in hiding the truth. The Mueller testimony only highlights how important it is that Attorney General William Barr is finally pursuing accountability.

Thanks very much.  CYA turns out is more important than duty and party affiliation.  

2 hours ago, candide said:
2 hours ago, mogandave said:

You like all the open mind people on here?

One would at least expect there to ba a mix.

tough nut to crack especially in washington dc due to politics. it is more reasonable to try to eliminate bias during jury selection

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

What was Mueller trying to hide?  There is a WSJ story about it but I don't have a subscription does any who is interested in the truth about the real Mueller testimony have access to the story?

Yes, he is a republican but wants it hidden.

In mullers quiet taciturn way exposed what the report really says Donald obstructed Donald encouraged and used info from a hostile foreign power Donald did not protect our country and continues to refuse to do so mr muller is not a loud mouthed reality tv clown he is the real deal and deals in facts the trolls here can spin away go ahead it doesent change the facts of what Donald has been up to we know lots and lots of us know come on 2020 dump Donald trump 2020

1 hour ago, rabas said:

What Mueller Was Trying to Hide

(His investigation was about protecting the actual miscreants in the collusion hoax.)

An opinion piece by  Kimberley A. Strassel.

In 2014, Strassel was awarded a $250,000 Bradley Prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation.

4 minutes ago, candide said:

In 2014, Strassel was awarded a $250,000 Bradley Prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation.

I looked at the Bradley Foundation. Their primary purpose is to "Support families, churches, schools, and other voluntary organizations transform lives."

Pretty toxic stuff.

Yes, it’s an opinion piece by a columnist, not an opinion piece pretending to be news by a columnist pretending to be a journalist.

Archived