BANGKOK
webfact

Mueller says Trump was not exonerated but Trump declares victory

2 hours ago, jcsmith said:

This post makes no sense.

For one, the obstruction did not happen under Obama's watch. And for two, the investigation was launched into the interference under Obama's watch. Obama didn't interfere in the investigation, because President's shouldn't have their thumb on the justice department.

You think Clinton said the same thing?

In a private, secret meeting in the plane on the tarmac?

Oh wait....  they only discussed the grandkids... 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, quandow said:

I broke down and read the report (yes, VERY dry, it took some effort), and am SHOCKED at the level of criminal activity the Trump campaign was involved in. The same as I couldn't believe Hillary got away with HER criminal acts, I can't see how Trump remains a free man. This shit has got to STOP - too many politicians are emboldened every time they see no legal action brought against these evil people. It's becoming a horrific norm. Sure, politicians have always been dodgy, but Trump has taken it to an unforgivable level and needs to be stopped.

Good post. The only place we may differ is that I believe the problems are much deeper and for a longer time that you suggest.  So I have a question. If both party's and much of Washington are above the law and corrupt, why would you accept the Mueller report at face value? I can't, especially now that I see Mueller was almost certainly not the driving force, probably a figurehead to garner respect. I don't know the answer but agree its all must stop.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Or you could provide quotes to actually rebut peoples posts instead of trying to stop discussion by shouting everyone down to read the report. 

So you want me to do the work for you? Read the report then prove me wrong.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5955118-The-Mueller-Report.html

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, rabas said:

If both party's and much of Washington are above the law and corrupt, why would you accept the Mueller report at face value?

If there had been as little as a misplaced semi-colon, Republicans would have been all OVER it. They cannot dispute the facts as they stand. There were some fine points where they tried to give Mueller a "Gotcha!" moment, but they fell flat when Mueller explained the logic behind them

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Weird, if you're so sure hes done all these things then it should be no problem getting his impeachment and prosecution thereafter. 

And yet, hes STILL you're president, most of the US public DOES NOT support impeachment, hes garnered more re-election money than almost all the Dem candidates combined, and Ill wager that his approval numbers go up and Independent voters move even farther away from impeachment after this sham Mueller testimony.

He was never prosecuted far any of that because that all happened back when he was a Democrat donor glad-handing with the Clintons.

My how times have changed...

That is very misleading.
Lots of democrats don't want to impeach because they know the senate won't convict and that will give 45 a boost.
So your statement that most are happy enough with 45 is false.

If the majority of Americans want the President impeached, and the house moved ahead with impeachment and the senate blocked it, would it not make it relatively certain the the dems would win the Whitehouse, take the senate and hold the house?

The dems aren’t moving on it because they know the people don’t want it. At 44% Trump’s ratings are almost as high as they have ever been and will likely get a bump from the Mueller debacle.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Tell that the current occupant of the white house who is centering his 2020 campaign around throwing them dog whistles. 

Just not true. CNN fake news. 

• Sad 1