Mueller says Trump was not exonerated but Trump declares victory

webfact

1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

"I can't speak to that," "I'm not going to get into that," and "It is beyond my purview."

Nothing new to see here...if you are in the impeachment camp, you have no new material...there was no evidence of "Trump" collusion with Russia...and not enough evidence to indict on obstruction.

This should be the final Democratic theatrical fiasco concerning the Trump campaign and Russia...and actually start to bring about much needed legislation to move the country forward.

Those involved in using false information in an attempt to overthrow an elected President should be very afraid...it will soon be your turn to be arrested!   👍

You were fine until talking about using false information. The report presented the documented facts not false information.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dems wheel out a guy who can barely speak, understand questions or hear and was coached on what to say or what not to say. The entire spectacle was a sad comedy. It reminded me of my grandfather who says "what" a lot and then can't remember my name or what I told him 30 seconds ago.

This is the guy who ran an investigation for two years and is unaware of so many key elements?

I can totally see why he wanted to keep it on script because he is mentally incapable of answering questions regarding important matters and keep his story straight.

There wasn't anything really new.

Anybody who observed Trump for the last years knows he is a serial liar.

But it seems lots of Americans accept to have such a liar as president - as long as he does some things they want.

I hope Trump will be charged with obstruction of justice when he leaves the White House.

And hopefully he doesn't <deleted!> up the world while he has those nuclear codes.

The president and in particular the GOP in congress was just delivered the best gift they could have ever hoped for in any of their wildest dreams.

It is sad the Dems pinned their hopes on this guy and made him look like a hopeless geriatric case, that had nothing to do with this case he was supposedly in charge of.

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The dems wheel out a guy who can barely speak, understand questions or hear and was coached on what to say or what not to say. The entire spectacle was a sad comedy. It reminded me of my grandfather who says "what" a lot and then can't remember my name or what I told him 30 seconds ago.

This is the guy who ran an investigation for two years and is unaware of so many key elements?

Clear as day he didn't run anything nor write the report. The entire premise that "Trump was not exonerated" is a false premise in and of itself. Thats not even how the law works, nor his directive that started it all.

1 minute ago, Thainesss said:

Clear as day he didn't run anything nor write the report. The entire premise that "Trump was not exonerated" is a false premise in and of itself. Thats not even how the law works, nor his directive that started it all.

His job was to indict. Once that didn't happen his opinions are generally not welcomed in his capacity as a prosecutor. He done goofed. Hopefully when they examine the origins of all of this he will be under subpoena once again and won't get the latitude to disregard questions again.

59 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But it seems lots of Americans accept to have such a liar as president - as long as he does some things they want.

I hope Trump will be charged with obstruction of justice when he leaves the White House.

And hopefully he doesn't <deleted!> up the world while he has those nuclear codes.

and I can't wait to see your temper tantrum when he is reelected in 2020.. #MAGA2020

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

His job was to indict. Once that didn't happen his opinions are generally not welcomed in his capacity as a prosecutor. He done goofed. Hopefully when they examine the origins of all of this he will be under subpoena once again and won't get the latitude to disregard questions again.

Prosecute or decline to prosecute, while providing the evidence of the investigation without bias - and he failed miserably, intentionally putting information in there to sway opinion. I hope they do investigate all this and put him and his Clinton lawyers front and center and under penalty of perjury. 

4 minutes ago, chessman said:

Trump claims exoneration, the Dems claim collusion and obstruction, the truth in somewhere in the middle and the world keeps turning.

Partisans are going to see what they want to see, the objective in all of this is to sway fence sitters, and I think they failed miserably. 

Even the last hangers on of (extreme Trump haters) have lost all hope of impeachment, and most definitely their democrat hero's. Most likely looking up the nearest NRC/GOP office to volunteer.

3 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Partisans are going to see what they want to see, the objective in all of this is to sway fence sitters, and I think they failed miserably. 

Let's not forget that exoneration isn't a legal term nor is collusion. Trump was exonerated when he wasn't charged. Collusion isn't a legal term and as far as obstruction there are no indictments. Have you ever heard a prosecutor that loses a case saying that the defendant was exonerated? No the defense attorney says it. In normal practice the prosecutor says nothing. Mueller said many times today it was weird he was testifying at all. 

No charges= exoneration. 

2 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

"I can't speak to that," "I'm not going to get into that," and "It is beyond my purview."

Nothing new to see here...if you are in the impeachment camp, you have no new material...there was no evidence of "Trump" collusion with Russia...and not enough evidence to indict on obstruction.

This should be the final Democratic theatrical fiasco concerning the Trump campaign and Russia...and actually start to bring about much needed legislation to move the country forward.

Those involved in using false information in an attempt to overthrow an elected President should be very afraid...it will soon be your turn to be arrested!   👍

That is a completely biased, one sided brainwashed response. 

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

yes we accept a liar, otherwise known as a politician, anybody that rises to such a position of power is somehow "dirty" with the possible exception of Jimmy Carter.  We care about results, economy up? ok, no needless wars? ok, decades long immigration issues being dealt with? ok, unbalanced trade policy being corrected? ok.   steady as she goes El Patron Trump, ... K.A.G 2020

Archived