Mueller says Trump was not exonerated but Trump declares victory

webfact

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, daoyai said:

yes we accept a liar, otherwise known as a politician, anybody that rises to such a position of power is somehow "dirty" with the possible exception of Jimmy Carter.  We care about results, economy up? ok, no needless wars? ok, decades long immigration issues being dealt with? ok, unbalanced trade policy being corrected? ok.   steady as she goes El Patron Trump, ... K.A.G 2020

It isn't like presidents in the past haven't lied. Look at what this investigation is about which is Russian involvement in our elections. Now look at this clip of Obama and his word on the matter. He didn't think at the time operation plan B would be needed.

A democrat party manufactured Train Wreck.

Possibly? No, by far the worst idea, strategically, these left wing nuts have ever had. 

They just guaranteed Trumps re-election, and most likely the GOP retaking the House.

No potus in the history of the USA comes close to the number  of lies of this one give it a few days to sink in what happened today it wasent a tv show finger pointer but it was deeply damaging to Donald and the rest of his swamp crew

1 minute ago, dcutman said:

Possibly? No, by far the worst idea, strategically, these left wing nuts have ever had. 

They just guaranteed Trumps re-election, and most likely the GOP retaking the House.

Oh spin Spin away lol

4 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Well they did irreparable damage by offering free healthcare to illegals and open borders. This however didn't serve to make them look more sane. Pelosi is actually happy that the impeachment rhetoric will grind down in the next few weeks.

Rather than deal with the substance of the testimony, Trump supporters attack Mueller for being old.

1. Trump was not exonerated.

2. Significant evidence of Trump’s team sharing information with Russian government agents and 126 meetings between Trump’s team and Russian agents.

3. The ten counts of Trump’s obstruction of justice are indictable offences once he leaves office.

4. Attempts by Trump to corrupt the Presidential Records to hide his obstruction of justice.

And much more.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Rather than deal with the substance of the testimony, Trump supporters attack Mueller for being old.

2. Significant evidence of Trump’s team sharing information with Russian government agents and 126 meetings between Trump’s team and Russian agents.

3. The ten counts of Trump’s obstruction of justice are indictable offences once he leaves office.

4. Attempts by Trump to corrupt the Presidential Records to hide his obstruction of justice.

And much more.

Exonerated is not a legal term. there are not ten counts of obstruction. For it to be a legal count would mean ten charges and there isn't one.

Just now, Cryingdick said:

Exonerated is not a legal term.

Nor is it an argument. 

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Mueller walked this back.

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And much more.

Hanging on by your fingernails much?

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And much more.

1.  I agree with you.  2.  What did the Russians do to change the election results?  3 and 4 we will only know when he leaves office in 5 years.  

1 hour ago, wwest5829 said:

You were fine until talking about using false information. The report presented the documented facts not false information.

The false information I speak of created the fiasco and is being investigated as we speak...

1 minute ago, Puchaiyank said:

The origins of this investigation will reveal the depth of political bias and corruption in the Obama FBI...

I have posted the video of Obama lying and the stop whining video and it's met with smilies lol

No comments of course. Obama said it was insane that any intelligent person would consider that America has had it's elections meddled with. It is such a glaring admission to what s going on I don't understand the silence when I show it.

17 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I have posted the video of Obama lying and the stop whining video and it's met with smilies lol

No comments of course. Obama said it was insane that any intelligent person would consider that America has had it's elections meddled with. It is such a glaring admission to what s going on I don't understand the silence when I show it.

Easy, all you have to do is understand that some people do not care about legality or ethics, they want to get Trump by any means necessary. 

Their belief and thought process is fringe and dangerous and frankly scary. Their position on the whole is shown by polling to be unpopular. Most people do not support impeaching president Trump, and the last poll I saw showed something like 70% of independents (the important vote) do not support impeachment. MSNBC was just now saying that they are worried that talk of impeachment actually HELPS trump. 

30 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Of course elections are corrupted.  The DNC backed Hillary when Bernie was actually more popular, so he got ousted, etc... 

The game these republicans and democrats play is all for their own backers, corporate interests, and lobbyists.  None of this is democracy .  The average man or woman are rarely considered in this game. 

Bottom line, if the economy stays positive and unemployment low Trump will likely be re-elected. 

But first corporations, lobbyists and candidates take 18 months and spend 100's millions of dollars convincing the public that the US is a true democracy, their representatives are elected democratically,  and they will succeed in passing the bills/creating policy that their constituents need/want passed in a congress.   

Then 2-4-6 years down the line it all happens again  - same promises, more excuses and blaming the other side, etc...etc..

Well, Bob came across as confused, forgetful and almost senile. kept asking for repeats, could not remember and was not assertive about facts. Dems must be tearing their liberal hair out at the roots!

What did we learn?  no case of obstruction just secondary cases about fraud, no exoneration but no guilt (whoever heard a prosecutor saying 'not guilty but no exoneration'?) and refusing to answer about the foundations of the whole circus. 

Trump could be beaten in 2020 but not like this and this morning what do we get?  they all line up saying 'it's not over', but I fear it is for the Dems if they carry on this strategy.

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And much more.

1. Prosecutors don't 'exonerate' - there are no charges

2. No evidence just wishful thinking

3. He could be charged with parking offences also - deflection nonsense

4. he displayed anger at Dem sour grapes

Was going to say 'nice try' but it isn't is it? it's weak, weak, weak  get back to POLICY

1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

The origins of this investigation will reveal the depth of political bias and corruption in the Obama FBI...

Interesting to know how you explain a politically neutral Australian diplomat in that scenario.

Archived