Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Mueller says Trump was not exonerated but Trump declares victory

Recommended Posts

 
The investigation wasn't about Trump colluding with Russia to undermine the democratic elections process. That's a false narrative, and considering the amount of posts you make on related topics, it's impossible you're not aware of this. So just the usual misleading bit, with trolling on the side.


Sorry, your right. It was about Trump not colluding with Russia to undermine the democratic process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mogandave said:

 


Sorry, your right. It was about Trump not colluding with Russia to undermine the democratic process.
 

 

 

Yes, I am right. And you're just trolling again. The investigation was about Russian interference with the USA elections. Your willingness to emulate the president's style regarding facts is dully noted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump needs to be taken down anyway. It would be like a sports contest being won by a forfeit if he was impeached. Screw that, take him down and then let the country heal. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Yes, I am right. And you're just trolling again. The investigation was about Russian interference with the USA elections. Your willingness to emulate the president's style regarding facts is dully noted.


So if it wasn’t about Trump, why does he need to be exonerated?

Do you think that had Trump lost there would have been a special prosecutor and a huge investigation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, mogandave said:

 


So if it wasn’t about Trump, why does he need to be exonerated?

Do you think that had Trump lost there would have been a special prosecutor and a huge investigation?

 

 

More inane trolling. More pretense of ignorance.

 

The one who started this "exonerate" bit was Trump himself. Later comments were to the effect that this is not the case. Trump's actions were reviewed under the investigation, that doesn't make the investigation in its entirety about Trump.

 

As for your "what if" deflection - I think there would have been an investigation anyway. Not as high profile, and probably with less nonsense out of the White House or Republicans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mogandave said:

 


So if it wasn’t about Trump, why does he need to be exonerated?

Do you think that had Trump lost there would have been a special prosecutor and a huge investigation?

 

Mueller said he wasn't exonerated of obstructing justice.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mueller said he wasn't exonerated of obstructing justice.


Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
More inane trolling. More pretense of ignorance.
 
The one who started this "exonerate" bit was Trump himself. Later comments were to the effect that this is not the case. Trump's actions were reviewed under the investigation, that doesn't make the investigation in its entirety about Trump.
 
As for your "what if" deflection - I think there would have been an investigation anyway. Not as high profile, and probably with less nonsense out of the White House or Republicans.


You’re right of course.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mogandave said:

There does not seem to be a quote in the these where he actually says that, do you have a transcript?

 

I know he later testified that he had never actually exonerated anyone. Did you miss that?

enough with the trolling. What's the name of this post?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 5:00 PM, mogandave said:

Yes, I saw it. A "professor", a couple of disgruntled employees and a few journalists that are disappointed they're no longer the only election influencing game in town. 

 

They were happy when Facebook data was exploited to help elect President Obama, not so much when it helped Trump.

 

That about sum it up?

Nope.  Trump was not running against Obama and the media said Cambridge Analytica was genius under Obama and treason under Trump.  You gotta figure everything Obama was good and everything Trump does is bad.  

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nope.  Trump was not running against Obama and the media said Cambridge Analytica was genius under Obama and treason under Trump.  You gotta figure everything Obama was good and everything Trump does is bad.  


That didn’t make the movie, I wonder why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reported posts and post with oversized txt removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judge questions Barr's handling of Mueller findings

 

A federal judge in Washington, D.C., on Monday pressed Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers on why the public shouldn’t be allowed to see redacted portions of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, suggesting that he may be willing to consider releasing at least some of the restricted document...

...Walton in particular raised concerns about Attorney General William Barr’s initial handling of Mueller’s report, indicating that he believed there were discrepancies in how Barr characterized the report and the former special counsel’s actual findings.

“I do have some concerns because it seems to me difficult to reconcile the contents of the Mueller report and statements made by the attorney general” about the report, Walton said.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/456236-judge-questions-barrs-handling-of-mueller-findings

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Judge questions Barr's handling of Mueller findings

 

A federal judge in Washington, D.C., on Monday pressed Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers on why the public shouldn’t be allowed to see redacted portions of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, suggesting that he may be willing to consider releasing at least some of the restricted document...

...Walton in particular raised concerns about Attorney General William Barr’s initial handling of Mueller’s report, indicating that he believed there were discrepancies in how Barr characterized the report and the former special counsel’s actual findings.

“I do have some concerns because it seems to me difficult to reconcile the contents of the Mueller report and statements made by the attorney general” about the report, Walton said.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/456236-judge-questions-barrs-handling-of-mueller-findings

 

 

whip dead horse.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...