Prachuap: Blacklist database roots out foreign retiree on near five year overstay

webfact

12 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

yeah like this: you arrive on a date. you are given a date to leave or report. if you don't a list is generated with your name on it.

what a concept.

Yea, apply the same thinking to the roads and just slow down, stop hitting  people...what a concept.  Big difference between you and them though. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes  it feels like the place is an open sewer of forang trash

.sometimes  i cant breath. I just want who ever is in charge to clean up.

All the jokers come out at night pimps fairys dope addicts. 

Are you  talking to me

You talking to me

I can't  see anyone  else here

Who the fxxk you think  your talking to.

22 minutes ago, Docno said:

Agree that "scum" is too strong a word and is uncalled for. But I also suspect that many of the people here who defend overstayers don't extend that generosity (or benefit of the doubt) to overstayers from Africa, China, etc. And I'm sure some rail against illegal immigrants in their own countries (how about that wall along the Rio Grande?). 

And yes, you can say that over-staying farangs here don't expect hand-outs, but they are "consuming" government expenditures on infrastructure (roads, schools, etc). So unless you believe in "no borders" and open migration (as some on the far left do), you must agree that a nation has the right to enforce its immigration laws and that individuals should respect those laws. 

BTW - I hope you sort things out with your stay … sounds like a tough situation

Nobody here saying they don't have the right to enforce their immigration laws, and by hell don't they like to tell us about it.

Regards your comments on overstaying Africans. You are aware there is limited sympathy from the Thai police, who by nature, are racist themselves. Mind you, Black Africans are over represented in drug crimes in Thailand, as well as marriage scams, Ponzi schemes, etc, fake passports,

Also, the biggest single group of Aliens in the Thai prisons are Black Africans usually from Nigeria, and certainly not in there for overstay, by and large.

You are stretching it quite a bit saying he is consuming resources by what? using a road? come off it! what a weak argument.

Clutching at straws springs to mind.

You mention using schools? Are these really the best examples you can come up with before we take him out in the square and crucify him?

I am taking a ' stab in the dark here ' but I think is is above the age of going to school.

Beginning of this month I renewed my retirement visa, for the first time ever I got an sms message to say it was due for renewal. The system must be getting better than before... harder to stay under the radar.

2 hours ago, brain150 said:

You know nothing at all about the guy, still you think you can call him "scum" ...

Karma will sort you out for sure !

I'm with Brain150, the guy was on that blacklist database for a reason, changed his name, got a new passport; and, came back despite knowing he was blacklisted. He came back with no intentions of following immigration rules.  We (Brain150 and I) may not know enough about him to call him "scum"; however, I feel fairly certain he falls somewhere between scum; and, a snakes belly in a wagon rut.

4 hours ago, the guest said:

Scum like this give all foreigners a bad name. 

Have you met him before?

What did he do to you that you call him such a name? Being on overstay is not a criminal offense yet, but you've already made your mind up.

Clean in front of your own yard first, please. 

6 hours ago, bluesofa said:

No one can deny immigration aren't on the ball.

..maybe apply all this newfound technology (Laptop-onya-Dash) and methodology to solve some of their serious 'cold cases'.

4 minutes ago, kensisaket said:

I'm with Brain150, the guy was on that blacklist database for a reason, changed his name, got a new passport; and, came back despite knowing he was blacklisted. He came back with no intentions of following immigration rules.  We (Brain150 and I) may not know enough about him to call him "scum"; however, I fell fairly certain he falls somewhere between scum; and, a snakes belly in a wagon rut.

...desperate people do desperate things.

52 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

yeah like this: you arrive on a date. you are given a date to leave or report. if you don't a list is generated with your name on it.

what a concept.

Brilliant

5 hours ago, the guest said:

Scum like this give all foreigners a bad name. 

Gee whiz, you're a bit up yourself, aren't you?

Besides immigration, why would the average Joe Blow Thai think about you at all?

Maybe, they're too busy thinking about what other Thais think of them. You're not that important in their eyes.

Be happy; be yourself. People don't have to like us and we don't need to worry about that!

6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Another one that don´t give a thought to his life and the possible persons that he might have been living with.

Rule no 1: Do I have the possibility to stay in Thailand legally?

Rule no 2: Does my life style and economic situation make a family, marriage /and/or children possible?

Rule no 3: Be responsible and do your visa and extension matters in time according to the Immigration law.

See, 3 simple rules that makes life easy in all areas of the world. Nothing special with Thailand.

except  for  the  guy  here whose just  been  told  this  nonsense 

7 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Another one that don´t give a thought to his life and the possible persons that he might have been living with.

Maybe he doesn't really care one way or the other, there's plenty of other countries to live in.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

yeah but the hot ones are always pushing for more.

Naturally you have to take your choice of a budget wife or a medium demanding as well as a high risk into your portfolio calculation. 

2 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Maybe he doesn't really care one way or the other, there's plenty of other countries to live in.

Sure, might be that he just tried to stay as long as possible. You have all kinds of people in this diversed country.

Archived