Prachuap: Blacklist database roots out foreign retiree on near five year overstay

webfact

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow great job....and how about acting as fast to arrest the real criminals in Thailand, like those who set of the terror attacks recently ?...but catch the real culprits and not some helpless burmese immigrant, pointed out just to look good in the press...

39 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Wow great job....and how about acting as fast to arrest the real criminals in Thailand, like those who set of the terror attacks recently ?...but catch the real culprits and not some helpless burmese immigrant, pointed out just to look good in the press...

I think we all know who arranged the bombs.

On 7/25/2019 at 4:16 AM, Matzzon said:

Another one that don´t give a thought to his life and the possible persons that he might have been living with.

Rule no 1: Do I have the possibility to stay in Thailand legally?

Rule no 2: Does my life style and economic situation make a family, marriage /and/or children possible?

Rule no 3: Be responsible and do your visa and extension matters in time according to the Immigration law.

See, 3 simple rules that makes life easy in all areas of the world. Nothing special with Thailand.

Hes been doing OK for the last five years without your rules.

Archived