Vitamins

Are you referring to a brand name?

You could try a Morya Pharmacy, they have a good selection of natural products; or the pharmacy inside BigC, it's smaller but a natural vitamin products.

There is Morya branch in Maenam on the corner, opposite 7-Eleven, at the entrance road to the morning market (must be Soi 6 opposite Index, same soi as the translator I mentioned for you, in another thread).

Another Morya is here in Bo Phut.

If they don't stock the GNC-brand, they have similar products on the shelf. They have a selection of various brand, I use to buy my specified vitamins in brand name "Mega", I take vitamin-C, and few times a week a "Centrum" multi-mineral vitamin...????

17 hours ago, khunPer said:

Are you referring to a brand name?

You could try a Morya Pharmacy, they have a good selection of natural products; or the pharmacy inside BigC, it's smaller but a natural vitamin products.

There is Morya branch in Maenam on the corner, opposite 7-Eleven, at the entrance road to the morning market (must be Soi 6 opposite Index, same soi as the translator I mentioned for you, in another thread).

Another Morya is here in Bo Phut.

If they don't stock the GNC-brand, they have similar products on the shelf. They have a selection of various brand, I use to buy my specified vitamins in brand name "Mega", I take vitamin-C, and few times a week a "Centrum" multi-mineral vitamin...????

Thanks for that

30 minutes ago, Airbagwill said:

Unless you have a specific illness or your diet is really bizarre, you don't need vitamin supplements - in fact some are potentially dangerous.

lol... seriously ?

is this another .... expensive pee 

better that chemical medication when your body tells you something is wrong or missing, right ?

food contains less vitamins and minerals since modern agriculture INDUSTRY

the danger "vitamins" are the fake petroleum based they add to bread, cornflakes, milk as they are really made from coal tar or other crappy chemicals

my mother was on l-tyroxine for her thyroid for years, until she came to visit me and forgot her medication ... but no worry, as I got her the basic ingredients to support her thyroid : IODINE, SELENIUM and l-tyrosine (also found in eggs, meat...)

no more chemical pill that solves NOTHING at all

but hey, her chemical l-tyroxine (T4 only) was only 1 euro per month (social / medical insurance, blabla)

you need selenium to convert inactive T4 to active T3 but your MD will never talk about this

they just increase your T4 dose which probably turns into reverse T3 = makes the situation even worse

Archived