Thais seek lottery profits after death of farang big biker and his Thai girlfriend

webfact

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And all these people are allowed to vote...

When you met your 16 years old girlfriend, did she vote?

I got number 189 km on sukhumwit road near bang sare on km marker. I just wait for accident ( say 5-10 mins is usual) then I go lottery ticket number 189, kerrrrr ching ! wot a load of b-------x

this is so sad. if fight xx456 crashes ( god f'bid if that's a real one) then is this lucky number for thai ? is this really belief that spirits would create that flight number to give luck ? b-------x

TIT or am I missing summat ? jeez

Many cultures truly believe in such spiritual things.

Australian indigenous believe in curses and bad spirits.

they also believe you can ‘sing’ a person to death.

to arrogant Caucasian cultures this all seems stupid and clear indications as to how ‘undeveloped, or backward’ other races are.

if anyone believes something then for them it is true.

i have witnessed Aussie indigenous persons will themselves to die because of such beliefs.

22 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

Many cultures truly believe in such spiritual things.

Australian indigenous believe in curses and bad spirits.

they also believe you can ‘sing’ a person to death.

to arrogant Caucasian cultures this all seems stupid and clear indications as to how ‘undeveloped, or backward’ other races are.

if anyone believes something then for them it is true.

i have witnessed Aussie indigenous persons will themselves to die because of such beliefs.

Let them believe whatever they want.

But I suggest they should open their eyes to reality.

I heard about many motorcycle accidents and when you ask Thais what they learn from that you will seldom hear now they will wear a helmet. It's a lot more likely that they will buy a new amulet or put some flowers on the bike, candles in the temple or something like that...

You drive up there today and the road has been completely resurfaced from end to end.....amazing it takes a double death to get the road surfaced properly...and at record speed!!

Oh, and the numbers are already covered up......so there goes your lottery yah muppets!!!

On 7/25/2019 at 1:28 PM, Matzzon said:

No, what they are doing is using two persons loss of life to find a way for personal economic gain. The rest of the world call that evil and disgusting behaviour.

At last... the world's spokesman has just joined the debate.

On 7/25/2019 at 1:34 PM, PerkinsCuthbert said:

I swear this country is regressing into a new Dark Age.

At least their state airline doesn't have an issue with the 'unlucky' seat row 13 on airplanes or their high-rise tower constructions get all strange over labeling the 13th floor eh?

9 hours ago, bangsaenguy said:
On 7/25/2019 at 12:16 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

So was his girlfriend working in a bar?

Or did he buy a short time "girl friend"?

Does it matter?

No, but it shows how inaccurate the reporting is - see also a previous post about completely different "details".

On 7/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, digger70 said:

This just shows the mentality of the people .They try to make something out of anything to get/gain some money.

Agreed and you have just re-emphasised something I suggested much earlier that this surely is the "The Hub of Stupidity"

6 hours ago, NanLaew said:

At last... the world's spokesman has just joined the debate.

Excuse me, did you have an opinion about the thread? If you want to have a personal discussion or have any opinions about me and my different titles, you are welcome to send me a personal message.

40 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Excuse me, did you have an opinion about the thread? If you want to have a personal discussion or have any opinions about me and my different titles, you are welcome to send me a personal message.

You're excused.

My opinion on this thread is unarguably with the people who can't seem to get their heads around the fact that they aint in Kansas anymore. Or Surbiton for that matter.

Personally, I can't see why local people picking lottery numbers from some totally un-associated spray painting that was already on the pavement before being allegedly covered by the bodies of two victims of a recent motorbike accident is so abhorrent.

But ignoring that and getting back to my comment about you speaking for other people, you must admit that you did say, and I quote

On 7/25/2019 at 1:28 PM, Matzzon said:

No, what they are doing is using two persons loss of life to find a way for personal economic gain. The rest of the world call that evil and disgusting behaviour.

So unless you were not truly speaking for the rest of the world (and we already know that you weren't), what on earth is there to go all PM about?

On 7/25/2019 at 12:34 PM, geoffbezoz said:

But it does provide them with the title of "Hub of Stupidity" and you know how much Thais love their hubs ????

6 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Agreed and you have just re-emphasised something I suggested much earlier that this surely is the "The Hub of Stupidity"

What's stupid to me is letting this 'hub' thing rent so much space in one's head that one must post the same thing twice in the same thread.

32 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

What's stupid to me is letting this 'hub' thing rent so much space in one's head that one must post the same thing twice in the same thread.

Still don´t have much on topic to contribute with, right?

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Still don´t have much on topic to contribute with, right?

You suggested I stay on topic and post my thoughts on the subject matter and I have done exactly that. Looks like you need some reading assistance so here's a refresher. There's nothing remotely abhorrent about picking a lucky number based on what has been presented in the OP and certainly nothing that's going to shake the opinion of the world you claim to speak for.

I guess the farang in the 'farang big biker' headline did suck you right in, eh? So you just carry on getting your panties in a bunch because it's incredibly cool to lampoon the locals and paraphrase the same, stale, jaded opinions about their culture that you honestly haven't a clue about. Your closest encounter with any form of culture was the cheese in your cheeseburger. Or possibly it was an inopportune yeast infection?

Not forgiven.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:16 AM, GoodieAfterDark said:

In the Gematria, different cyphers:

bike = 18

drunk = 58

blockhead = 58

bigbiker = 18

800cc = 18

red = 18

Thai = 18

Rath = 18

49 years old = 58