Phuket police to call in experts to help identify body of foreigner found offshore

snoop1130

Phuket police to call in experts to help identify body of foreigner found offshore

By Tanyaluk Sakoot

1564032976_1-org.jpg

The man’s body was brought ashore at Karon Noi late on the afternoon of July 10. Photo: Phi Phi Na Krab

PHUKET:-- The Karon Police Chief will request official assistance from forensic science missing persons experts in the hope of identifying the body of the foreign man who was found 500 metres offshore from Karon Noi two weeks ago.

The man’s body was found in the water by a passing local boat operator and brought ashore at about 6:15pm on July 10.

The Caucasian man, thought to be in his 40s, was dressed in a black singlet, sport shorts and trainers.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-to-call-in-experts-to-help-identify-body-of-foreigner-found-offshore-72270.php#OJ6gfGzejdHIRjjx.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-07-25

Sad ???? to see no ones come forward. Like me on my Thai travels probably there on his own. 

As a single man with no family I can see how it would take ages for anyone to see this guy or me missing if I were this fella.

If employed, or renting someone there would eventually tell someone Of his absence but that could take a months .

Archived