Son, 11, wakes up to find parents dead

webfact

Son, 11, wakes up to find parents dead 

By The Nation

o31.jpg

Picture: One31

An 11-year-old boy woke up Friday morning to find both his parents were dead in an apparent murder and suicide at their house in Trat’s Klong Yai district, police said.

The son, Winner Suksawat, woke up to find his mother, Nampheung Suksawat, 34, dead and immediately called relatives.

When the relatives arrived at their home in Moo 1 village in Tambon Haad Lek they also found Winner’s father, Uthai Hinkhao, 43, hanging behind the house.

The relatives called police at 6:30am. Nampheung had bruises on her face and appeared to have been strangled.

Police said Uthai apparently hanged himself after strangling his wife.

Relatives told police that the couple quarrelled because Uthai wanted to allow his brother to stay at the house but Nampheung disagreed.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30373717

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-07-26

10 minutes ago, webfact said:

The son, Winner Suksawat, woke up to find his mother, Nampheung Suksawat, 34, dead and immediately called relatives.

unfortunately for the completely innocent son, he will not receive any counseling of any value in Thailand and will grow up to be more twisted than his father.

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

unfortunately for the completely innocent son, he will not receive any counseling of any value in Thailand and will grow up to be more twisted than his father.

Thanks, nostradamus. I'm pretty sure even the best counseling the western world has to offer would probably struggle to heal these emotional wounds. 

11 minutes ago, SammyT said:

Thanks, nostradamus. I'm pretty sure even the best counseling the western world has to offer would probably struggle to heal these emotional wounds. 

OK twisted was a poor choice of words. i was just trying to say the poor kid needs help.

22 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

A real tragedy for the kid, all over an apparent silly disagreement. Hopefully he will find a good home with other family members.

Although the husband's actions were extreme, you can't be sure it was merely a silly disagreement. His wife may have had a very valid reason for not wanting her brother-in-law come to stay. Unwanted houses guests can be very disruptive to family harmony.

Let's hope the kids family rallies round to help him in his time of need. I'm sure they will.

3 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Although the husband's actions were extreme, you can't be sure it was merely a silly disagreement. His wife may have had a very valid reason for not wanting her brother-in-law come to stay. Unwanted houses guests can be very disruptive to family harmony.

Let's hope the kids family rallies round to help him in his time of need. I'm sure they will.

If you get a spare minute, look up the definition of the word "apparent", (seeming real or true, but not necessarily so.).

I never suggested I was sure this was the reason.

"Relatives told police that the couple quarrelled because Uthai wanted to allow his brother to stay at the house but Nampheung disagreed."

Good enough reason to kill for some 

10 minutes ago, Xaos said:

"Relatives told police that the couple quarrelled because Uthai wanted to allow his brother to stay at the house but Nampheung disagreed."

Good enough reason to kill for some 

nah, that issue was probably just the latest trigger.

it was more like an accumulation of "and you never help in the home" and "you spend all the money" and "you had a girl on the side" and "you look at other men" and "I will go o my mother" "yes please" "no I won't do you that favor" etc.

some people just lose it at some point.

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

probably nothing twisted about him - the weak willed guy just lost his temper.

Just now, manarak said:

probably nothing twisted about him - the weak willed guy just lost his temper.

I think killing his wife with his son sleeping then hanging could be deemed 'twisted'. Anyway is it important?  hope kids ok but doubt it.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Relatives told police that the couple quarrelled because Uthai wanted to allow his brother to stay at the house but Nampheung disagreed.

Yeah that always tips the balance !!!!!

Really tragic and makes me sad. the poor boy is only 11 yrs old. What must be going through his mind now, I would say he feels very sad and lonely because both his mama and papa aren't there tonight to tell him dinners ready or he's had enough TV watching for one day.

He will be emotionally scared for a very very long time.

11 yr olds need a mum ….  and papa, but a mum is most important.

Poor boy. I feel so sorry for you.

Archived