Pitiful soi dog on the mend after being found muzzled with wire

webfact

Pitiful soi dog on the mend after being found muzzled with wire

7new.jpg

Picture: 77 kaoded

There is a happy ending to a story about a soi dog that animal lovers in Prachinburi found muzzled with wire. 

77kaoded reported that the dog's jaw was almost detached.

Security and the dog lovers at The Spring City housing estate in Tha Toom sub-district had been trying to catch the two year old bitch for days. But they failed as it evaded capture running in and out of a cassava field. 

So the big guns of an animal welfare group were called in. They shot the dog with two tranquilizer darts and made sure that it was treated by a vet. 

The vet said the dog was now on the mend and would be spayed and handed back to the dog society so they could find it a good home. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-26

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised

2 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

Maybe they should wire the SOB's mouth who did this horrible thing to the poor dog until he starves to death.

Agreed. Utterly disgusting. The prevalence of animal cruelty in Buddhist Thailand never ceases to amaze and appal me. 

29 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Agreed. Utterly disgusting. The prevalence of animal cruelty in Buddhist Thailand never ceases to amaze and appal me. 

They are generally about as Buddhist as I am an alien from Planet Zog. Buddhist when I suits them. 

I just hope the Police will put the same effort in this case like they have put in the case of the Brit.
most properly it will end like the case in Surat Thani where a lady has tied a dog behind her car and claimed it was already dead before she started to pulled it to dispose.
and of course the word of a Thai was all the Police need to rest the case as long no farang is involved no money to extract, case closed.

As we all know 'Soi Dogs' in Thailand........ And we all know about the lack of education, and the poverty in the villages...... And we all know about a few Thai children being 'mauled' to death or near death,,,,,,,,,, AND WE ALL KNOW THERE IS 2 SIDES TO A COIN 9OR STORY).....

Let me offer a hypothetical situation for consideration..... MAYBE... There was this poorly educated Thai guy who saw this dog doing some vicious stuff and thought that the dog should be muzzled to protect some children that might be mauled and badly hurt...... So not having a proper muzzle he did the best thing he could think of and used wire (thinking it would have the same result)...... However wrong that person may have been..... Thare may have been NO ILL-INTENT, JUST typical  stupidity........ But also take time to think about ther might be a child walking around now that just might have been attacked by that same 'pitiful' Soi dog...........

I'm just offering this as something to think about............ If it fits anyone's agenda........

Archived