Need help paying water bill via PWA app

Duke30

Hi guys, I am in need of help about paying the water bill.

That’s is the water bill that was around the House. My situation is this, I am half Thai and half Aussie [emoji23], i just been living with my grandmother (Thai side) for around 6 months now. I always paid the bill(give her the money and she went and paid old style). Now about the property(makes me crazy to think about it, seems to be the Thai way), it’s not on her name as it’s in one of the relatives name, wenn I ask why they just tell me it’s because of tax reason and so on. In short can I pay via the app the bill even if the house is not in the name of the owner?

Here is where I got confuse

IMG_1664.PNG

What is the branch zone, and my account number? [emoji23] please be helpful. Thank you

P.S my parents Houses has a bar code where I can pay via my bank online no trouble.....

A bit of background: There are two different water authorities in Thailand: The MWA (Bangkok) and the PWA (Everywhere else). It looks like you are using the MWA app and trying to add a property in a PWA area. This just won't work.

First, you have to download the PWA app before you go any further.

7 minutes ago, blackcab said:

A bit of background: There are two different water authorities in Thailand: The MWA (Bangkok) and the PWA (Everywhere else). It looks like you are using the MWA app and trying to add a property in a PWA area. This just won't work.

As i am on IOS their is no app, could you tell me what i have to give in their? Thanks for the help

Screenshot_5.jpg

18 minutes ago, blackcab said:

i got it to work, thanks

Screenshot_6.jpg

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

An easier way to pay it and the PEA electric bill would be use True Money Wallet. Easy to do since all that needs to be done is scan the barcode and pay it.

i paid this month PEA electric bill  via true money, was easy because i had a scan code..... water bill didn't. that's why i requested for help. Cheers

22 minutes ago, blackcab said:

Would it be possible for you to post the answer here please, so other members can learn from your experience it the future?

Thanks

My solution is that i have to go the branch in Khon Kaen on Tuesday, the reason is because is over due(its typically my grandmother lol) . Thats why the payment via Online Banking doesn't work.

Phoned them and had a nice customer support via English :), she told me that i can pay online for the next month.

For Online Payment she told me i can pay via True Money or SCB app.

10 minutes ago, Duke30 said:

My solution is that i have to go the branch in Khon Kaen on Tuesday, the reason is because is over due(its typically my grandmother lol) .

Past due for June is the reason it can't be paid online. Didn't notice that before.

Usually you can also pay the bills with your banking app. I pay our electric and internet bills like that.

Just enter the reference number and select the appropriate company and the right amount should show up. Then you can press 1 button to pay.

I pay my bills with both Kasikorn and Bangkok Bank apps.

I have a vacant house in Sakon Nakhon and I live in Samui. The PWA will not post me an account or email me one. They wrote to me yesterday and told me they can only leave at the house or meter. The house is surrounded by a high wall and the meter is outside. I have no letter box and have only ever seen one account and should have had three by now. They gave me a phone number but it is answered by a Thai speaking computer, and I am loath to involve other Thai people in my business. PWA seems very "Customer Unfriendly" but I find using the PEA App the opposite.

On 7/26/2019 at 2:48 PM, ubonjoe said:

An easier way to pay it and the PEA electric bill would be use True Money Wallet. Easy to do since all that needs to be done is scan the barcode and pay it.

Please help me find ENGLISH LANGUAGE on this App ?

Archived