Vientiane booking

A mate wants to book an appointment for a non O as a parent to a Thai child. Needs 90 day non o from Vientiane. Seen a few threads on various requirements he has all and will take all proofs.

What he is trying to find out is the timeframe for booking. His current extension expires 20th so should he book appointment 2 weeks prior or earlier?

Just now, Caldera said:

You could always check their official website. Rule of thumb, slots for applications other than tourist visa can be booked without too much of a lead time.

I did it myself just 3 months ago and could not book anything even a month in advance and I read here the system was being manipulated.

2 hours ago, Mikisteel said:

I did it myself just 3 months ago and could not book anything even a month in advance and I read here the system was being manipulated.

Three months ago there were problems with site but now it is much easier to find appointments.

I just checked the appointment site and  and found appointments available for every day from the 13th  to the 20th for non immigrant visas.

I suggest he register now and pick the date he wants to be there. Link for site:  https://thaivisavientiane.com/#