BANGKOK
gaviolit

How much you pay for mobile internet?

It s crazy priced in thailand for mobile internet data, and all have GB limits! I used ais Mao Mao 1 gbps unlimited for 6 months, but now can t renove it at the same, now, same price but 7,5 gb/month. That I use in 3 days!!! 

What do you use? 

• Like 1

Turn off mobile data and stay in places that have Wifi.  I pay something like 1000 baht per month, one post paid and one prepaid account.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

Turn off mobile data and stay in places that have Wifi.  I pay something like 1000 baht per month, one post paid and one prepaid account.  

I have home fiber, but I need connected all time also when I m in travel, so can t use only wifi spot

Posted (edited)

I have two numbers and 3 sims so I can switch back and forth from my phone to tablet when travelling.  Dial *100# if you have the service.  4G Max Speed package Monthly fee 688 Baht, Voice 300mins, Internet total of 20GB, including 4G/3G internet 16GB and 4G Internet 4GB (to stop afterward), and Unlimited AIS SUPER WiFi. Exceed:Voice 1.50B./min, SMS 3B., MMS 4B., Net 99B./GB, 12 Bills

Edited by marcusarelus
  • Haha 1

I have an AIS postpaid Buffet Net Plus package for Bht450 per month - 2Mbps unlimited. But the plan expires end of October and I don't think there are any unlimited packages available from AIS anymore. It's basically just a backup should my TOT fibre go down and for travelling.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Stocky said:

I have an AIS postpaid Buffet Net Plus package for Bht450 per month - 2Mbps unlimited. But the plan expires end of October and I don't think there are any unlimited packages available from AIS anymore. It's basically just a backup should my TOT fibre go down and for travelling.

They still have unlimited packages for SIMs activated before a certain time.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gaviolit said:

I have home fiber, but I need connected all time also when I m in travel, so can t use only wifi spot

If your SIM was activated before the 1st of Feb, you can renew your unlimited 1 Mbps package.

They still have three month, six month and 12 month 1 Mbps packs available, as well as 90 days of 4 Mbps and 90 days of 10 Mbps.

Search my posts for the USSD codes.

• Like 1

I've paid around 799 THB for 1 month prepaid and 14.5GB data with AIS carrier. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TerryClarke said:

switch to dtac you can still get 4 gig high speed for 99 baht one week

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2019 at 6:10 AM, JamJar said:

If your SIM was activated before the 1st of Feb, you can renew your unlimited 1 Mbps package.

They still have three month, six month and 12 month 1 Mbps packs available, as well as 90 days of 4 Mbps and 90 days of 10 Mbps.

I have these package, 6 month at 1 Mbps, 600 Baht (MaoMao unlimited) like you told, but now at the end of time, can t renew at unlimited, they give only 7,5Gb/month, same price same speed. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, gaviolit said:

I have these package, 6 month at 1 Mbps, 600 Baht (MaoMao unlimited) like you told, but now at the end of time, can t renew at unlimited, they give only 7,5Gb/month, same price same speed. 

Did you bother to read my post? Do I really need to re-post it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TerryClarke said:

Very poor choice. You could buy full speed data by volume with AIS for less. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 5:55 AM, JamJar said:

They still have unlimited packages for SIMs activated before a certain time.

How long ago does the sim need to have been activated and what are the unlimited packages ?