Jump to content

How much you pay for mobile internet?


gaviolit

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Don Mega said:

How long ago does the sim need to have been activated and what are the unlimited packages ?

 

 

Posts #8 & #13..

 

If you meant another network...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JamJar said:

 

Posts #8 & #13..

 

If you meant another network...

Thanks, I should have read the rest of the posts before asking my question.

10mbps for 90 days would be ideal but only offered (to me) @ 30 day intervals.

 

67403407_10156947858367740_2454563686426

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gaviolit said:

I have these package, 6 month at 1 Mbps, 600 Baht (MaoMao unlimited) like you told, but now at the end of time, can t renew at unlimited, they give only 7,5Gb/month, same price same speed. 

On 7/28/2019 at 12:10 AM, JamJar said:

 

If your SIM was activated before the 1st of Feb, you can renew your unlimited 1 Mbps package.

They still have three month, six month and 12 month 1 Mbps packs available, as well as 90 days of 4 Mbps and 90 days of 10 Mbps.

 

Search my posts for the USSD codes.

 

 

 

Bear in mind that the cost is not the same;

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Thanks, I should have read the rest of the posts before asking my question.

10mbps for 90 days would be ideal but only offered (to me) @ 30 day intervals.

 

67403407_10156947858367740_2454563686426

 

If your SIM falls beyond that date, AIS are offering 110 GB per month @ 4 Mbps for 200 baht per month for newly registered SIM. You need to apply the package within seven days of opening.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JamJar said:

 

If your SIM falls beyond that date, AIS are offering 110 GB per month @ 4 Mbps for 200 baht per month for newly registered SIM. You need to apply the package within seven days of opening.

 

 

My sim was activated in 2006.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Don Mega said:

Given your snooty remark at the end of post #19 I think I'll just put you on ignore.

 

That's fine. I'll do the same for you. You can then reflect that the remark was a reply to gaviolit who failed to take note of my first reply to him.

Either way, not a problem for me. I shall just make sure I only post codes in future via PM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2019 at 4:29 AM, gaviolit said:

I need connected all time also when I m in travel

7.5 GB in three days during travelling? 

Do you know, there is a (real) World outhere too? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dtac share package 5 numbers,  1099 baht/month, 30GB Internet at 100Mbps, 600 minutes free calls. I need fast Internet. I share the package with my gf (she pays for it), she uses another sim for her business and the remaining 2 sims I give to friends when they visit me.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JamJar said:

 

If your SIM falls beyond that date, AIS are offering 110 GB per month @ 4 Mbps for 200 baht per month for newly registered SIM. You need to apply the package within seven days of opening.

 

 

 

I got this one and it works well, but nobody at 2 AIS shops were able to tell me how long I will be able to use it ?! An idiot said 1 month only hahaha

I guess it's 6 months or 1 year ?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JamJar said:

 

That's fine. I'll do the same for you. You can then reflect that the remark was a reply to gaviolit who failed to take note of my first reply to him.

Either way, not a problem for me. I shall just make sure I only post codes in future via PM.

 

Do not care the idiots here, too many of them to waste your time ! if you have different codes please tell us ! thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...