Jump to content
BANGKOK
gaviolit

How much you pay for mobile internet?

Recommended Posts

 
Yes. Perhaps your poor English doesn't understand the words, search, still available, USSD codes....
 
You'll get it .....eventually.
 
I'm not re-posting the codes any more, thanks to a few ungrateful idiots.
 
But to you, once again, 1 Mbps unlimited was still available, up until the 31st of July, as long as your SIM was registered prior to the 1st of Feb.
 
3 months 800 baht
6 months 1200 baht
12 month 1800 baht
 
Unfortunately for you, the relevant codes were valid until yesterday, the 31st of July.
 
You can thank Don Mega for me removing the relevant codes from the thread, where you would have had the opportunity to utilise them.
 
 
Mate are you saying those unlimited datas are no longer available as of today ?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 
Did you bother to read my post? Do I really need to re-post it?
 

If your SIM was activated before the 1st of Feb, you can renew your unlimited 1 Mbps package.

They still have three month, six month and 12 month 1 Mbps packs available, as well as 90 days of 4 Mbps and 90 days of 10 Mbps.

 

Search my posts for the USSD codes.



Well my sim was activated 15 years ago but I'm now on a data cap with that package so I don't know where you get that info from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gaviny said:

Mate are you saying those unlimited datas are no longer available as of today ?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
 

 

The offer was officially available until the 31st of July. As to whether the codes still work, you'll can take your chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, trd said:


 

 


Well my sim was activated 15 years ago but I'm now on a data cap with that package so I don't know where you get that info from.

 

 

Too bad you missed my post then. I've repeated it often enough and thanks to Don Mega, I removed the relevant codes from the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

213/month for 2GB 3G with True

 

Also includes, for the moment at least:

Unlimited wifi, and unlimited free (up to 1 Mbps) for social networking apps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gaviny said:

Mate are you saying those unlimited datas are no longer available as of today ?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
 

 

AFAIK, the offer has been extended for another month, until the 31st of August. So still available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trd said:


 

 


Well my sim was activated 15 years ago but I'm now on a data cap with that package so I don't know where you get that info from.

 

 

See the post above.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It probably worth the pointing out that DTAC also has a similar new SIM promo;

 

Buy a new SIM and within seven days, apply;

*104*430# for 31 GB @ 4 Mbps, 100 baht per month. 

*104*100# for 101 GB @ 4 Mbps, 200 baht per month. 

*104*131# for 131 GB @ 4 Mbps, 250 baht per month.

 

If you have an existing DTAC SIM and it was activated before the 1st of March, you can still avail yourself of unlimited data capped speed packages;

 

90 days of 1 Mbps 802.50 baht *104*591#

90 days of 4 Mbps 1284 baht *104*594#

90 days of 10 Mbps 1926 baht *104*598#

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New SIM offers for September;

 

DTAC;

 

Buy a new SIM and within seven days, apply;

*104*430# for 31 GB @ 4 Mbps, 100 baht per month. 

*104*100# for 101 GB @ 4 Mbps, 200 baht per month. 

*104*131# for 131 GB @ 4 Mbps, 250 baht per month.

 

For the 1st month, then;

 

*104*433# for 31 GB @ 4 Mbps, 100 baht per month. 

*104*111# for 101 GB @ 4 Mbps, 200 baht per month. 

*104*133# for 131 GB @ 4 Mbps, 250 baht per month.

 

for months 2 until 12.

This so you can vary the package after testing for the first month.

The other networks auto-renew the starting package

 

AIS;

 

Pick up a new AIS 4G SIM and within seven days of opening, add at least 200 baht and then apply the code *777*909# 

That will get you 110 GB per month, capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 200 baht per month.

Alternatively;

*777*918# for 32GB per month , capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 100 baht per month.

 

Truemove H;

 

Pick up a new Truemove H 4G SIM and within seven days of opening, add at least 200 baht and then apply the code *900*9605# for 100 GB per month, capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 200 baht per month

Alternatively;

*900*9604# for 30 GB per month at 100 baht per month. 

Truemove H package includes free in-network calls

 

Tourist SIM are not eligible..

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2019 at 10:07 AM, JamJar said:

New SIM offers for September;

 

DTAC;

 

Buy a new SIM and within seven days, apply;

*104*430# for 31 GB @ 4 Mbps, 100 baht per month. 

*104*100# for 101 GB @ 4 Mbps, 200 baht per month. 

*104*131# for 131 GB @ 4 Mbps, 250 baht per month.

 

For the 1st month, then;

 

*104*433# for 31 GB @ 4 Mbps, 100 baht per month. 

*104*111# for 101 GB @ 4 Mbps, 200 baht per month. 

*104*133# for 131 GB @ 4 Mbps, 250 baht per month.

 

for months 2 until 12.

This so you can vary the package after testing for the first month.

The other networks auto-renew the starting package

 

AIS;

 

Pick up a new AIS 4G SIM and within seven days of opening, add at least 200 baht and then apply the code *777*909# 

That will get you 110 GB per month, capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 200 baht per month.

Alternatively;

*777*918# for 32GB per month , capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 100 baht per month.

 

Truemove H;

 

Pick up a new Truemove H 4G SIM and within seven days of opening, add at least 200 baht and then apply the code *900*9605# for 100 GB per month, capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 200 baht per month

Alternatively;

*900*9604# for 30 GB per month at 100 baht per month. 

Truemove H package includes free in-network calls

 

Tourist SIM are not eligible..

 

For future reference as things change and new promotions come out etc. , where is the official source that this information came from?

 

Also, can I (easily) transfer my number from an existing SIM, such as a Tourist/Traveller SIM, to a new SIM so I can take advantage of this?  I tried on my existing AIS traveller SIM that is a few years old and can confirm this didn't work.  Said "no longer eligible".

Edited by shdmn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shdmn said:

For future reference as things change and new promotions come out etc. , where is the official source that this information came from?

 

1175

1678

1331

Call them and ask them yourself.

Edited by JamJar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JamJar said:

 

1175

Call them and ask them yourself.

Calling them is usually useless imo.  Most have no clue and don't speak English well enough to understand half the time.  I can usually get better info from a Thai website using Google translate.  Assuming the info is posted somewhere.

Edited by shdmn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JamJar said:

 

1175

1678

1331

Call them and ask them yourself.

Do you speak Thai?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...