BANGKOK
gaviolit

How much you pay for mobile internet?

13 hours ago, goldmagpie said:

Thanks for this.

I'm not landing just yet. Any idea what the promotion date cutoff on these are? Would these still be valid in November? I have one old SIM, and usually use an extra for data. I should have kept the extra one active, but didn't think they'd cut off newer SIMs. Glad I kept one going, at least.

What's the point of the Lazada listings? There's one DTAC for 129 Baht for 4 mbps and 31 Gb pet month. Why sell the SIM like that if you can use any SIM and activate the package? Unless the SIM was activated before 1st of March?

The codes I posted are for the benefit of distributors in order to sell product. So they can package them in any way they want.

I just gave the forum members the benefit of being able to do it for themselves. It was clearly too much responsibility for some.

So unfortunately, because of a few miscreants, it has become more of an irritation than a pleasure to help the people here. So I won't be doing it any more.

Since some think they know better, they can take up the slack.

3 hours ago, JamJar said:

It doesn't matter how many times you are told, you then act as if you weren't told it in the first place.

Posting under another username?? 

To be honest, I don't think you are playing with a full pack.

Where has anyone written that they work "with any old SIM"?

Every time I have listed those codes, I have stated that they do not work with Tourist SIM.

Tourist SIM is not a normal SIM.

Go back to post #71 and you will see it for yourself. Every time you are instructed to do one thing, you do something else and then complain that you were told to do that something else, when you clearly were not.

Your problem is that you cross post on every thread that you can find. So you forget where to look for the answers you were given. Bumping threads even if they are months old. 

For these reasons, you are now permanently on ignore.

For the reasons of ungrateful people like yourself and your unpleasant posts and accusations(redacted since I am not allowed to comment about moderation) I will not be posting any new offers to this forum.

That will be my last word on the matter. 

Have a nice day.

I thought you were taking your ball and going home?  But instead you can't resist coming back to talking down to people.  And please STOP trying to make things up about what I said or didn't say.

5 hours ago, JamJar said:

The codes I posted are for the benefit of distributors in order to sell product. So they can package them in any way they want.

I just gave the forum members the benefit of being able to do it for themselves. It was clearly too much responsibility for some.

So unfortunately, because of a few miscreants, it has become more of an irritation than a pleasure to help the people here. So I won't be doing it any more.

Since some think they know better, they can take up the slack.

I would appreciate a page somewhere you're allowed to link to with explanations of this plus codes (the codes work even without affiliate codes. I tested that out successfully last winter). You or people who appreciate your work could then link to it. Any discussion on this forum would be up to you to contribute to or not. I would suggest only responding with clarifications on your own page, not here, since it clearly stresses you.

6 hours ago, goldmagpie said:

I would appreciate a page somewhere you're allowed to link to with explanations of this plus codes (the codes work even without affiliate codes. I tested that out successfully last winter). You or people who appreciate your work could then link to it. Any discussion on this forum would be up to you to contribute to or not. I would suggest only responding with clarifications on your own page, not here, since it clearly stresses you.

It's not stress. I just choose to contribute no longer. That means, no new links. 

Old links are still up. You are welcome to search them out.

Edited by JamJar

7 minutes ago, JamJar said:

... I just choose to contribute no longer...

The freedom of choice.

Doing something or not, for whatever what reason. 

A troll/flame has been removed: