2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

This week's results a little late owing to recounts being required in the man U and LFC games. Results are getting stranger by the week but that doesn't seem to put off Smokie (maybe the weird results actually help him?)???? as his second place this week saw him extend his lead in the Overall Comp to 18 points.

Jockstar was the week's star performer though with 34 points.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Did anyone get close on the three shock results on Sunday Wilai?

How the <deleted> did you manage to get 30 points this week Owl?

My form is mirroring my team. Mid table pish with a tendency to get a lot worse. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Scores are up for week 5. Big variation in points this week ranging from Champers' impressive 34 to a rather poor 3 from Jelly! Smokie maintains his lead in the Overall with our esteemed leader Mr BJ sinks to the bottom. The boy has some work to do to catch the leaders.

29 minutes ago, wilai said:

Scores are up for week 5. Big variation in points this week ranging from Champers' impressive 34 to a rather poor 3 from Jelly! Smokie maintains his lead in the Overall with our esteemed leader Mr BJ sinks to the bottom. The boy has some work to do to catch the leaders.

Smokie put a mojo on me!!

• Haha 2

I think this is the first time I have ever sat at the bottom. A place reserved for Ronnie. These results are barking mad. I demand Boris allow fans back in and restore the game to normal service.

Either that or I'm gonna have to predict outlandish scores.  I'd love to see champers predictions this week for him to get that many points

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I think this is the first time I have ever sat at the bottom. A place reserved for Ronnie. These results are barking mad. I demand Boris allow fans back in and restore the game to normal service.

Either that or I'm gonna have to predict outlandish scores.  I'd love to see champers predictions this week for him to get that many points

More penalties than usual.

I think study of the teams getting the penalties could be worthwhile.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Two correct scores: Mersey derby and Sheff Utd v Fulham which was my banker. I tipped a City win too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Hopefully this is 'the new normal' for our league.

After many years of abuse finally my day has come mwahahahaha!