2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

47 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Is there a pin available for the league this year. I might have missed it. Could you please point me in the right direction.

As Bert mentioned, it looks like you are mixing the two competitions up. The one that requires a 'Pin' is the Fantasy Football League. The Prediction League is a different comp and there are separate threads for both comps. Please check the topic listings.

16 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Of course I may be totally wrong, in which case I follow my usual course of action and apologize (while wiping the egg off my face). 

Think you're right where Owl is concerned but BIGTOE was in the Prediction comp last season and nothing has changed so I don't understand his issue. I'll wait for him to come back to me.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 12:54 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm sure with your new signings and top drawer boss you'll be in the Championship in no time!

So RP HOW DO I GET INTO THE BANG CUP AND THREAD ?  I AM AT A LOST ?

CHEERS, IAIN 

On 8/12/2019 at 9:14 AM, wilai said:

Scores are up lads. Low scoring week with only 4 maximums, none of which were Bankers! Congrats to Mouserless with 29 followed by BIGTOE3 with 22. Also to Ronnie P whose joint 3rd place is nosebleed territory (for him anyway)!????

Can you advise us (me) of how the points are given?

How many for a correct result and correct score?

34 minutes ago, wilai said:

Afternoon guys. Here is your Friday Reminder to get your predictions ready. Deadline is tomorrow this week. Bert; I need your banker mate.

I think that I have just sent my corrected predictions but I'm experiencing e-mail problems, so if you do not get the file please let me know and I will try again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

I think that I have just sent my corrected predictions but I'm experiencing e-mail problems, so if you do not get the file please let me know and I will try again.

I heard your azzzzz was in the cloud.

Scores are up lads. Welcome back to E/S who kindly decided to give everybody a week's start this year. Managed to top score with 37 to get straight back into the reckoning. Good recovery from OSA with 33 followed by Oldgit with 32. Mouserless heads the Overall at this early stage with 48, followed by Oldgit with 45.

Friday night kick off this week  so don't get caught out!

• Like 2