2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

Not so spectacular this week but kudos to Mr Muddle with a decent 38 points which was good enough to give him the lead in the Overall. Jockstar and Oldgit made the podium with 30 and 27 respectively. A s for yours truly.....the less said the better!????

Scores are up for week 14. Well done Jockstar whose 83 points won easily and meant he leapt to the top of the Overall League. 2nd was Owlseesall with 70. No changes in the HoF as it was a double week.

Don't forget your predictions for week 15 folks.

Well done BIGTOE3 who top scored with 35 points...enough to take over the lead in the Overall following Jockstar's no-show (sure he's just giving the rest of us a chance this year!). Oldgit was second with 32 and Mr BJ third with 29.

33 minutes ago, Jockstar said:

Been having internet issues. Got the NBN guy coming tomorrow. I sent my preds. But for some reason they never actually arrived or even left! ????

After a stewards enquiry, Jockstar has been awarded this weeks points even though his predictions were late. This decision is based on the fact that I was aware he had internet problems last week but assumed they had been fixed. I believe he sent them in on time but his e-mail failed so he has received 24 points.

Tables will be adjusted later today and he therefore remains top of the overall league. I hope this decision is ok with the rest of you.....(dons tin-foil hat!????)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, wilai said:

After a stewards enquiry, Jockstar has been awarded this weeks points even though his predictions were late. This decision is based on the fact that I was aware he had internet problems last week but assumed they had been fixed. I believe he sent them in on time but his e-mail failed so he has received 24 points.

Tables will be adjusted later today and he therefore remains top of the overall league. I hope this decision is ok with the rest of you.....(dons tin-foil hat!????)

You sir are a legend! I owe you beers ????????

• Like 1