2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

I took a look. It has Brighton vs. West Brom on Saturday. It should be Man City. On Sunday it should be Spurs vs. Arsenal.

Now that is a balls up!!! Thanks for letting me know. I'm on it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Week 5 Predictions are now updated and available for download. Sorry for the cock up.:sorry:

At this rate we'll need a track and trace app to keep up ????

Don't worry about it bud. This restart fixture schedule is a bladdy nightmare

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

At this rate we'll need a track and trace app to keep up ????

Don't worry about it bud. This restart fixture schedule is a bladdy nightmare

Not wrong there mate. I think only three were affected by the changes and I have sent them an email. 

Restart Week 4 results are available for viewing. Congrats to Champers who achieved 4 correct scores on his way to 42 points. Runner up this week was Mr BJ whose faith in 'Banking' LFC helped him to a score of 40; E/S continues to set the pace in the Overall Competition.

Last three weeks (6-8) are ready for downloading:

Deadline for Week 6 picks is Tuesday night. A quick turnaround followed by another quick turnaround for week 7 so you may wish to put both weeks in  at the same time. Any queries/errors/problems, please let me know.....Cheers

Shocking week for many this time. Probably the lowest scoring week of the season. Congrats to Jip99 who scored 22 points just pipping OSA who had 21. E/S still maintains a healthy lead in the Overall Comp with BIGTOE3 his only realistic challenger for the crown. Jockstar needs a very strong last 3 weeks if he is to retain his crown.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Shocking week for many this time. Probably the lowest scoring week of the season. Congrats to Jip99 who scored 22 points just pipping OSA who had 21. E/S still maintains a healthy lead in the Overall Comp with BIGTOE3 his only realistic challenger for the crown. Jockstar needs a very strong last 3 weeks if he is to retain his crown.

amazed I got 19 considering I picked Spurs to lose to Arsenal at home ????

Scores are up. Great week for Ronnie whose plan of Banking Spurs finally bore fruit! A  score of 43 points sent him streaking out of the relegation spots. Runners up this week were Bangrak and Thaiwrath with 31. E/S's lead in the Overall looks unassailable but you never know!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, wilai said:

Scores are up. Great week for Ronnie whose plan of Banking Spurs finally bore fruit! A  score of 43 points sent him streaking out of the relegation spots. Runners up this week were Bangrak and Thaiwrath with 31. E/S's lead in the Overall looks unassailable but you never know!

Technical glitch with the submit button! They are up now. Apologies all!!!

Scores are up. In a low scoring week for many, it was perhaps fitting that Yours Truly came top coinciding with LFC getting the Premier Trophy! 35 points was the score, followed by Jellydog and Thaiwrath with 33 and 30 respectively.

ES had a bit of a shocker with only 8 points. Has he left the door ajar with only a week to go? Probably not but still a glimmer of hope for the chasers!

• Like 1

Final Scores are up. Congratulations to Evenstevens who regained the Overall Competition with 920 points. Tight for the other podium places with BIGTOE3 holding onto 2nd with 882. Jellydog just pipped Jockstar for third, 875/874.

The final week's champ was Jellydog with 37. RonniePickering22  continued his fine end of season form with 34.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Final Scores are up. Congratulations to Evenstevens who regained the Overall Competition with 920 points. Tight for the other podium places with BIGTOE3 holding onto 2nd with 882. Jellydog just pipped Jockstar for third, 875/874.

The final week's champ was Jellydog with 37. RonniePickering22  continued his fine end of season form with 34.

Well done indeed. And to think that ES was stone bonkers last before C-19.

Just shows that you must never give up on your dream.

He, ES, plays the game the right way. No writhing about in agony, trying to win favours from the authorities with him. A true gentleman and skollar. Just like me.

I'll raise a glass, or three, of Lao Khao tonight.

????

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 2