2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

Scores are up. Some late goals this week screwed up a few of us, including Yours Truly but they didn't affect ES who scored 33 points, 10 more than his nearest rivals. Well done mate. No real change in the Overall with Smokie and Champers leading the way.

• Like 1

Scores are up gents. Another good week for E/S; top scoring with 36 points. Bangrak was runner up on 30 with Keith Simmonds third on 29. Smokie suffered this week but still clings on to his lead in the Overall Comp.

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Haha still top...this is hilarious....COYS!!

We have a guy at work on our weekly result predictor who scores 1,2,X, 1.2,X ......all the way down the coupon. 

<deleted> hasn’t been bottom once. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 1

Scores have been posted. Half the banker picks were Man City this week but only yours truly picked 5-0.... In a low scoring week, the 22 points scored in that match was more than anyone else's total!???? The total winning score was 37 with BIGTOE3 and Jockstar runners up on 21.

The pack is now catching our pal Smokie36 who will need to up his game if he is not gonna be swamped by his pursuers in the Overall comp!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I give up. This season is impossible. How can Fulham beat Leicester away? It's gonna get worse I reckon when some grounds are able to let some supporters in and some aren't.

I'm top you're pants....spread em and take it like a man bojangles hehehe....2020...the year of the utter lunatic!!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, wilai said:

Scores have been posted. Half the banker picks were Man City this week but only yours truly picked 5-0.... In a low scoring week, the 22 points scored in that match was more than anyone else's total!???? The total winning score was 37 with BIGTOE3 and Jockstar runners up on 21.

The pack is now catching our pal Smokie36 who will need to up his game if he is not gonna be swamped by his pursuers in the Overall comp!

Can't believe it wasn't 6-0....outrageous!!!

• Haha 1

Although the Villa v Newcastle game this Friday night has been postponed, please include it in your selections just in case it is re-scheduled later during the game week. The postponement does however mean that the deadline for picks is now Saturday 19:30 Thai time. Cheers.

Scores are up.....Some decent scores this week. Yours truly led the way. Another banker (Chelsea) came in and 49 points became this season's first new entry in the HoF! Mouserless was runner up on 41 with Keith Simmonds third on 39.

All change in the Overall Comp as Smokie 36 finally loses his lead and slips to third place. Beginning of the end? I've taken over with Champers moving into second place.

Next week is a double with a Friday night kick off so I'll get the download up later today.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Scores are up.....Some decent scores this week. Yours truly led the way. Another banker (Chelsea) came in and 49 points became this season's first new entry in the HoF! Mouserless was runner up on 41 with Keith Simmonds third on 39.

All change in the Overall Comp as Smokie 36 finally loses his lead and slips to third place. Beginning of the end? I've taken over with Champers moving into second place.

Next week is a double with a Friday night kick off so I'll get the download up later today.

You scored 49 in a 9 game week. Kudos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1