2020/21 Prediction Competition

Scores from Week 1 of the restart are up guys. ES showed no ill effects from the break, again coming top for the week with 32 points. Owlseesall and Mouserless coming 2nd and 3rd. ES's score was just enough to usurp BIGTOE3 from top spot in the Overall comp.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if anyone knows....but wilai (Iain) has been in Hospital in Bangkok for over 2 weeks and at this moment in time there is no sign of him coming out. I cant go into to details cos that would no

Ronnie just tries to recruit people in the hope they will come behind him.     It very rarely happens though and he still finishes bottom. He's like our Eddie The Eagle of the Predictio

We can't have a City fan in the lead wilai...refer it to VAR please! 

In all the years I have been participating in this comp, I have never come in the place reserved for Ronnie (bottom). It is a sad day indeed 😥

• Haha 1

Next three sets of fixtures now available for downloading. Deadline for restart week 3 is 1st July.

Cheers, Wilai

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Next three sets of fixtures now available for downloading. Deadline for restart week 3 is 1st July.

Cheers, Wilai

Weeks 3-5 now updated. Original post deleted. Apologies for any confusion,

23 hours ago, wilai said:

Restart Week 3 deadline is tomorrow  (July 1st) at midnight.

12 hours to go lads....still a few missing. 

Scores for restart week 2 are posted boys. Great week for Jip99 whose faith in banking the Red Machine to stuff Palace 4-0 was fully justified. This helped him to 47 points holding off the challenges of Oldgit and Bangrak with 43 and 41 respectively. E/S extends his lead in the Overall comp to 10 points.

42 minutes ago, wilai said:

12 hours to go lads....still a few missing. 

quick bump.🙂

Quick turnaround for week 4 lads. Predictions are due today, (5th July).....First game is Spurs v Everton at 1am Thai time.

Week 3 scores are up. Owl sees all on top with 42 points. E/S second with 39 to extend his lead in the overall comp.

Quick turnaround for week 4 lads. Predictions are due today, (5th July).....First game is Spurs v Everton at 1am Thai time.

Yo Wilai! Best check the prediction sheet for Saturday and Sunday. Two Man City games mislabeled.:stoner:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jellydog said:

Yo Wilai! Best check the prediction sheet for Saturday and Sunday. Two Man City games mislabeled.:stoner:

The last match should be Man Utd - Saints

• Thanks 1
On 6/24/2020 at 7:45 PM, wilai said:

Weeks 3-5 now updated. Original post deleted. Apologies for any confusion,

3 hours ago, jellydog said:

Think you have  the original download which I corrected on June 24th. The current download looks ok when I try it. Let me know if you have any more problems with the current one. Cheers

Iain

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, wilai said:

Think you have  the original download which I corrected on June 24th. The current download looks ok when I try it. Let me know if you have any more problems with the current one. Cheers

Iain

Oops. I'll take a look.

23 minutes ago, wilai said:

Iain

I took a look. It has Brighton vs. West Brom on Saturday. It should be Man City. On Sunday it should be Spurs vs. Arsenal.

Let me know if I am somehow missing a download.

Edited by jellydog
  • wilai changed the title to 2020/21 Prediction Competition
  • wilai pinned this topic
  • wilai unpinned this topic