Jump to content
BANGKOK
wilai

2020/21 Prediction Competition

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Throw me in, but you'll have to explain the downloading part.

Can't I just type my predictions on here every week ?

Will PM you mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thaiwrath said:

Throw me in, but you'll have to explain the downloading part.

Can't I just type my predictions on here every week ?

I'll try to down load the details. But i need some help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I'll try to down load the details. But i need some help.

will send a pm mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in as well.

Ronnie forced asked me to join but to be honest I’m a Villa fan, so no recent experience with the Premier.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

I’m in as well.

Ronnie forced asked me to join but to be honest I’m a Villa fan, so no recent experience with the Premier.

 

A guest appearance for a year Bert.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

 

A guest appearance for a year Bert.

 

Maybe 2 years if we are able to pick up another 11 or 12 players in the next transfer window.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

I’m in as well.

Ronnie forced asked me to join but to be honest I’m a Villa fan, so no recent experience with the Premier.

Cheers Bert...Sent you a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any  new entrants who experience problems sussing how to download, you can write out your picks and send them to the e-mail address. Don't forget to pick a banker for each week.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget to send your selections to me before the FRIDAY NIGHT KICK OFF lads. I'll be in hospital for a couple of days so might not be able to give a reminder on the day. Good luck to all of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Wilai,

 

Hope to join leagues mate ?  I have tried no connection ? 

 

Cheers mate,

 

Iain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never heard of that one mate. When exactly do you get the message? Downloading? or sending back to me? Anyone else have a similar issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wilai said:

Don't forget to send your selections to me before the FRIDAY NIGHT KICK OFF lads. I'll be in hospital for a couple of days so might not be able to give a reminder on the day. Good luck to all of you.

Is there a pin available for the league this year. I might have missed it. Could you please point me in the right direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BIGTOE3 said:

Hi Wilai,

 

Hope to join leagues mate ?  I have tried no connection ? 

 

Cheers mate,

 

Iain

 

Hi Iain,

 

I believe that you are getting the competitions mixed up, when I tried to join I did the same thing.

I think that you are trying to sing up for the 'Premier Fantasy League', which is where you pick a team of the top performing players for that week.

 

This competition is the 'Prediction competition - scores' which is far easier to join & play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...