2020/21 Prediction Competition

29 minutes ago, wilai said:

Scores are up for week 5. Big variation in points this week ranging from Champers' impressive 34 to a rather poor 3 from Jelly! Smokie maintains his lead in the Overall with our esteemed leader Mr BJ sinks to the bottom. The boy has some work to do to catch the leaders.

Smokie put a mojo on me!!

• Haha 2
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if anyone knows....but wilai (Iain) has been in Hospital in Bangkok for over 2 weeks and at this moment in time there is no sign of him coming out. I cant go into to details cos that would no

Ronnie just tries to recruit people in the hope they will come behind him.     It very rarely happens though and he still finishes bottom. He's like our Eddie The Eagle of the Predictio

He got his girlfriend to pick those in that week

17 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Smokie put a mojo on me!!

I doubt he'll be giving too much abuse as he wasn't much better this week himself!😀

• Like 1

I think this is the first time I have ever sat at the bottom. A place reserved for Ronnie. These results are barking mad. I demand Boris allow fans back in and restore the game to normal service.

Either that or I'm gonna have to predict outlandish scores.  I'd love to see champers predictions this week for him to get that many points

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I think this is the first time I have ever sat at the bottom. A place reserved for Ronnie. These results are barking mad. I demand Boris allow fans back in and restore the game to normal service.

Either that or I'm gonna have to predict outlandish scores.  I'd love to see champers predictions this week for him to get that many points

More penalties than usual.

I think study of the teams getting the penalties could be worthwhile.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Two correct scores: Mersey derby and Sheff Utd v Fulham which was my banker. I tipped a City win too.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Hopefully this is 'the new normal' for our league.

After many years of abuse finally my day has come mwahahahaha!

27 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

After many years of abuse finally my day has come mwahahahaha!

Don't you ever learn Ronnie. Don't speak too soon like you did at weekend against West Ham 😃

11 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I am your master now Obi Wan.

Eventually you will return to your rightful status as Pizza the Hut.:tongue:

• Like 1
  • wilai unpinned this topic