2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

2 hours ago, wilai said:

After a stewards enquiry, Jockstar has been awarded this weeks points even though his predictions were late. This decision is based on the fact that I was aware he had internet problems last week but assumed they had been fixed. I believe he sent them in on time but his e-mail failed so he has received 24 points.

Tables will be adjusted later today and he therefore remains top of the overall league. I hope this decision is ok with the rest of you.....(dons tin-foil hat!????)

I think we should all be concentrating on our games, particularly <deleted> me, dog dirt again!!!

• Haha 1

Quite a few of us struggled this week but congrats to Balo who easily took the plaudits with 38 points. Evenstevens just pipped Bangrak Bob to 2nd place with 31. Jockstar increased his lead in the Overall Comp.

Next week is a Double so any of you not using the downloads, don't forget to include the midweek games. Cheers Iain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very quick turnaround between weeks 17 and 18 lades. As most of you will (hopefully) be very busy for the next few days, you may want to put your week 18 predictions in early. 

Remember it is another Double Week and that the deadline is Friday night 27th December. Looks like it's won't just be Guardiola and Nuno complaining about Xmas fixture congestion this year????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Very quick turnaround between weeks 17 and 18 lades. As most of you will (hopefully) be very busy for the next few days, you may want to put your week 18 predictions in early. 

Remember it is another Double Week and that the deadline is Friday night 27th December. Looks like it's won't just be Guardiola and Nuno complaining about Xmas fixture congestion this year????

Glad I sent all to you before Xmas kicks in. :drunk:

Week 17 scores are up. Well done E/S with 47 points, fending off the challenge of Thaiwrath with 43. Jockstar stays in front in the Overall, ahead of BIGTOE3 and yours truly.

*****WEEK 18 ALERT*****

Predictions must be made today guys as the deadline is 02:45am Thai time tonight when Wolves v Citeh kicks off.

Cheers

Iain

Edited by wilai
corrected score
  • Like 2

Well done Champers with an impressive 71 points, just beating ES with 70. Jockstar (just!) maintains his lead in the Overall comp.

Spare a thought for poor old Jellydog........ Had it not been for those "worthless tarts" LFC not scoring a third, he would have had an additional 14 points making him Top of the Tree! for the week......Good old Liverpool. Always looking for new ways to p1ss off City fans????

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, wilai said:

Well done Champers with an impressive 71 points, just beating ES with 70. Jockstar (just!) maintains his lead in the Overall comp.

Spare a thought for poor old Jellydog........ Had it not been for those "worthless tarts" LFC not scoring a third, he would have had an additional 14 points making him Top of the Tree! for the week......Good old Liverpool. Always looking for new ways to p1ss off City fans????

Worthless tarts!!!!!:)

• Haha 1

Spreadsheet for weeks 19-21 now available for downloading. A few bits of info:

• Next week (wk19) is a Friday Night Deadline
  • Week 20 is a double week so midweek predictions must be given at the start of the gameweek
  • There is also an additional re-arranged fixture on 29th Jan. This too must be predicted at the start of week 20.

Thanks all.

Wilai

On 1/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, wilai said:
  • Week 20 is a double week so midweek predictions must be given at the start of the gameweek
  • There is also an additional re-arranged fixture on 29th Jan. This too must be predicted at the start of week 20

Early reminder chaps as there are a lot of picks this week. Deadline is Saturday 19:30 Thai time. Cheers

On 1/13/2020 at 2:19 PM, wilai said:

Scores are up folks. In a low scoring week, kudos to Jip99 who walked it with a very good 40 points. Runner up was Thaiwrath with a decent 32. BIGTOE3 (just) regains the lead from Jockstar in the Overall Comp.

Whoo whoo!

I can feel  a late run coming on.......????

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, wilai said:
  • There is also an additional re-arranged fixture on 29th Jan. This too must be predicted at the start of week 20.

Friday reminder time lads. Those of you who don't use the downloads, please note the above. If unsure, let me know and I'll email/pm a list of fixtures. Only one 'Banker' allowed. Deadline is Saturday 19:30 Thai time.

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Friday reminder time lads. Those of you who don't use the downloads, please note the above. If unsure, let me know and I'll email/pm a list of fixtures. Only one 'Banker' allowed. Deadline is Saturday 19:30 Thai 

Tough on Watford. They play Villa on Tuesday then Trashmere in the cup on Thursday. Might the Villa game be postponed?