2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

Brighton v Arsenal called off this weekend. Premier League are meeting on Friday so I doubt it will be the only casualty as Leicester and Man City players are also 'self-isolating'. Chelsea player also apparently affected. For now, just make all selections as usual. Cheers Iain

Edited by wilai
update

15 minutes ago, wilai said:

Brighton v Arsenal called off this weekend. Premier League are meeting on Friday so I doubt it will be the only casualty as Leicester and Man City players are also 'self-isolating'. Chelsea player also apparently affected. For now, just make all selections as usual. Cheers Iain

This is getting ridiculous!

Why can't the players wear masks when they train and play; officials too. And managers. And any fans that are watching.

This virus is ruining our footy. I'm never going to forgive it.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, wilai said:

All fixtures now suspended. Season will not re-start until April 4th at the earliest.

10 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Who is the only player to win a European club treble at 2 different clubs back to back?

ie Title, Domestic FA Cup and CL 

Would that be Samual Eto? Or does he have to be English?

• Like 1

The winner of the last gets to ask the next.

Which player could walk around the pitch keeping the ball up with just headers?

Clue; died in ????; degenerative brain disorder, caused by heading leather footballs.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 10:52 AM, wilai said:

OK....Back on topic. Now that resumption has been scheduled; as soon as fixtures are available, I will post the downloads on the usual thread. 

I will e-mail those of you who I know haven't been on here for a while once the fixtures are confirmed. Anyone with any problems please post here or PM/Email me.

Cheers

Wilai

Fixtures will be ready for downloading shortly. First three sets condensed into two game weeks. To avoid confusion, game-weeks will be numbered 1, 2 etc. First deadline is Wednesday 17th June at midnight Thai time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 9:33 PM, wilai said:

Strange deadline this week MIDNIGHT on TUESDAY NIGHT.  Don't be caught out.

Cheers

Wilai

Deadline is tonight lads....still half a dozen of you to go!

Scores from Week 1 of the restart are up guys. ES showed no ill effects from the break, again coming top for the week with 32 points. Owlseesall and Mouserless coming 2nd and 3rd. ES's score was just enough to usurp BIGTOE3 from top spot in the Overall comp.

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Next three sets of fixtures now available for downloading. Deadline for restart week 3 is 1st July.

Cheers, Wilai

Weeks 3-5 now updated. Original post deleted. Apologies for any confusion,

Scores for restart week 2 are posted boys. Great week for Jip99 whose faith in banking the Red Machine to stuff Palace 4-0 was fully justified. This helped him to 47 points holding off the challenges of Oldgit and Bangrak with 43 and 41 respectively. E/S extends his lead in the Overall comp to 10 points.

Week 3 scores are up. Owl sees all on top with 42 points. E/S second with 39 to extend his lead in the overall comp.

Quick turnaround for week 4 lads. Predictions are due today, (5th July).....First game is Spurs v Everton at 1am Thai time.

On 6/24/2020 at 7:45 PM, wilai said:

Weeks 3-5 now updated. Original post deleted. Apologies for any confusion,

3 hours ago, jellydog said:

Yo Wilai! Best check the prediction sheet for Saturday and Sunday. Two Man City games mislabeled.:stoner:

Think you have  the original download which I corrected on June 24th. The current download looks ok when I try it. Let me know if you have any more problems with the current one. Cheers

Iain

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wilai said:

Think you have  the original download which I corrected on June 24th. The current download looks ok when I try it. Let me know if you have any more problems with the current one. Cheers

Iain

Oops. I'll take a look.

23 minutes ago, wilai said:

Iain

I took a look. It has Brighton vs. West Brom on Saturday. It should be Man City. On Sunday it should be Spurs vs. Arsenal.

Let me know if I am somehow missing a download.

Edited by jellydog