Non Ed visa

Hy need expert advice from you guys , currently i m holding non-ed visa and i got extension for one year which gonna expire in march 2019. My question is that i traveled to my country in start of this year and stays 2 months and then i took my MBA semester and now i m planning to go again to my country in coming October possibly for 2 months again, this will give me problem with immigration while entering again to thailand. I heard from few people they cancell visa if you travel alot or stays out for long. I m MASTER DEGREE STUDENT HERE. Plz guide me

If you wanted to write "march 2020" instead of "march 2019" and you currently still have a valid ed-extension: Just get a (multiple) re entry permit before you leave Thailand, then your extension continues when you come back

4 minutes ago, jackdd said:

If you wanted to write "march 2020" instead of "march 2019" and you currently still have a valid ed-extension: Just get a (multiple) re entry permit before you leave Thailand, then your extension continues when you come back

The issue isn't about having a re-entry permit, it's about immigration sometimes not liking that you're spending time outside of Thailand when you're supposed to be studying here. They see it as "skipping classes".