Helicobacter Pylori

Hi to everyone

I am living in Hua Hin at moment and I am looking for to buy these supplements to try to eradicate Helicobacter Pylori from my stomach/gut.

Mastic Gum

DGL Liquorice root

Zinc L Carnosine

Manuka Honey

I cannot find any place that sell them here or either in BKK

Do you know any website in Thailand were I can buy them? Trustworthy I mean

If I cannot find these items I will have to go for second treatment of antibiotics ( that really I am not looking for it to do) the first fail because just after I finished the treatment I start to drinking again.

Are 5 months now that I am suffering from this problem and I start to get depressed about I cannot any remedy available here in Thailand except the antibiotics..

Anyway have get rid off of this bacteria ? any tips? any diet in particular (I know I cannot eat carbs, sugar, dairy etc ..there are any natural remedy in Thailand that can kill this bacteria .

I will be very greatful for any help

thanks in advance

Geno 

None of these things will eradicate h. pylori if that is what you have.

But drinking after stopping treatment will not affect h. pylori eradication. It will however affect the healing of the gastritis that h. pylori causes. Are you sure you still have h. pylori?  Have you been retested?

People often confuse h. pylori with gastritis. HP is a common cause of gastritis but the gastritis itself is an inflammation and even after HP, if present, is eradicated it takes time to heal.  Some people mistakenly think that once the HP is gone they should instantly feel better, doesn't work that way.

Nor is HP the only cause of gastritis.

If you have gastritis, you definitely need to stop drinking. And probably take a prolonges (i.e. several month course of a PPI or H2 inhibiter.  Repeat HP treatment is needed only if you still test piositive for it.

hello Start to learn!

I had HP two times....went to a gastroenterologist, who tested before and after antibiotics. 

Gone. 

Then later on, came back. This time erradicate with natural products I bought online. Mastic Gum is the one. Mastic Gum is a resin from a tree, originally in Chios, Greece. It also grows in Italy (Sardinia), Corsica, etc. It is fabulous to cook, to prepare liqueurs and to extract oil. The fries  cook with pistacchia lenticus (spelling?) are delicious....

I got this resin in small packages in turkish shops in London, in Turkey and Greece they chew it all day long. 

To eradicate HP you will need sth stronger, like the one I took:

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Life-Enhancement-Bye-Lori-120-Capsules/2726

Please do research online shops that sell Greek groceries: they store Mastic in some form, it is essential for the preparation of desserts. 

Tastes a bit like anise seed, like Pastis, like Samba, like Abshinthe....

Many properties in this mastic gum, vitamins and minerals. 

Wish you a full recovery, cannot live with the stomach in your hands....

And test it when you finish the bottle.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to everyone

Thanks to everyone reply to my topic

Update : On the 5th August I went to RSU in Bangkok for H Pylori test . I had Urea Breath test and surprisingly my test come out negative . I still have symptoms (my symptoms are a pain in my stomach or abdomen after eating that let get this strange sensation in my throat look I got something in it a bit sore I guess is the acid reflux) . I met also the gastronenterologist  Dr Warucha because I reed some review on the forum but I was very disappointing about her. I was try to explain to her that I been taken medicine for 4 or 5 months without any result and I was going to trying to cure with different solution like natural remedy ..this doctoress just talk with me a few minutes and the only thing she was try to do was sell me a very expensive promo pump medicine (Dexilant) . But was weird because when I asked her that I would like to have also stool test for HP to make sure that I was clear of it, she replied to me that was not exist the test , and that reply let me dubbed about her ..I guess a very good gastroenterologist should know about it. Anyway after that she insistently was try to sell me 2 week course with Proton-pump inhibitor, for a very expensive price , when she saw that I was not going to buy them , she tried to sell  me one week course of PPH , was a bit ridiculous by the way.  Anyway I been order Mastic Gum, DGL Liquorice and PEPzinc and Manuka honey I will try to see If I can cure with this natural supplements. I still would like to do a stool test for a double check ..I am not sure that my test was accurate , the nurse during the test left me in the room without let me understand well , and comeback after a while that was really unprofessional. Anyway If know where I can get stool test in Thailand for HP or you have any tips I will be very happy to know ..is 6 months now with this problem! Thanks again to every one for the reply.

Hi to everyone
Thanks to everyone reply to my topic
Update : On the 5th August I went to RSU in Bangkok for H Pylori test . I had Urea Breath test and surprisingly my test come out negative . I still have symptoms (my symptoms are a pain in my stomach or abdomen after eating that let get this strange sensation in my throat look I got something in it a bit sore I guess is the acid reflux) . I met also the gastronenterologist  Dr Warucha because I reed some review on the forum but I was very disappointing about her. I was try to explain to her that I been taken medicine for 4 or 5 months without any result and I was going to trying to cure with different solution like natural remedy ..this doctoress just talk with me a few minutes and the only thing she was try to do was sell me a very expensive promo pump medicine (Dexilant) . But was weird because when I asked her that I would like to have also stool test for HP to make sure that I was clear of it, she replied to me that was not exist the test , and that reply let me dubbed about her ..I guess a very good gastroenterologist should know about it. Anyway after that she insistently was try to sell me 2 week course with Proton-pump inhibitor, for a very expensive price , when she saw that I was not going to buy them , she tried to sell  me one week course of PPH , was a bit ridiculous by the way.  Anyway I been order Mastic Gum, DGL Liquorice and PEPzinc and Manuka honey I will try to see If I can cure with this natural supplements. I still would like to do a stool test for a double check ..I am not sure that my test was accurate , the nurse during the test left me in the room without let me understand well , and comeback after a while that was really unprofessional. Anyway If know where I can get stool test in Thailand for HP or you have any tips I will be very happy to know ..is 6 months now with this problem! Thanks again to every one for the reply.

I had a similar experience as you regarding the breath test and nurse. I was also negative, on my return to the UK i went to my GP and got a blood test done, seems to be standard, funny enough..that got lost somehow so i had the blood test back in Pattaya and that was negative. They don't seem to do stool test here.

I got a month of Dexilant, I didn't get from RSU but from Fascino, its actually the same price, very expensive and in hindsight i wouldn't of bothered based on what i know now. It's no better than Lansoprazole or Omeprazole

Archived