Start online products selling in Thailand digitally

Hi everyone,

I am planning to push a products line similar to "Blackmore", my products is from Japan, to Thailand market.

My strategy is to put products to Lazada first, then will build a brand.com website and run the campaign to sell the products.

I have few things please:

1. Do Thai people have the better feeling to Japan or some foreign countries than domestic label. Is there a chance to sell more if the product is from Japan. Any specific countries that Thai people favor the most?

2. With my strategy, I will need firstly a man who understand the lazada and marketing online, a content writer. I already tried to use some freelancer page to find a team to do that but it seems to not work

So, freelancer is a good way to do that or there is some other way to build a team to do? from my point of view, it should be Thai local people to do the content job as they understand the local and language. If Freelancer method works, so, any suggestion about the website I could search for candidate on?

3. The lazada will have something like payment, shipment. It is not very detail in their support and helping website. Is there anywhere i can find useful documents for this topic?

I wish that we can discuss this and I could find a partner here

Have you considered that every vitamin/supplement that you plan to sell must be individually submitted and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before you can legally import the goods?

You need to work on this process first before you even begin to think about marketing.

On 7/28/2019 at 5:49 PM, Bagwain said:

I have been down the Lazada route. Nightmare to say the least. If you are farang you need a company & W/P for a start. I chucked it in 3 months down the road. It was swimming pool equipment. 

Hi bro, might I know more about our story and project, Why we need a company here to start? why can't it be an individual?

23 hours ago, mama colostrum said:

Hi bro, might I know more about our story and project, Why we need a company here to start? why can't it be an individual?

Unless you are a Thai National it is illegal to do any sort of work with out a work permit. That has to be supplied by either a company that hires you or your own company. Simple as that. If your wife is a Thai national then you can do it through her. Or set it up selling from another country. This is being done but I am not familiar with this.

• 2 months later...

If the purpose is only to sell to Thailand, then just do it - but never visit!

On the other hand, if the motivation is to settle in Thailand, then its a real process - where anything but legit businesses that actually create a revenue stream will survive...

• 2 months later...

Archived