Truevision bill and 7-11

Capealava

I am having a bad moth here. My TV screen just flashed that I need to pay bull for Truevison of they will shut it off. I paid through 7-11, however I cannot find the receipt I always see them for a case like this and then it happens and it is gone. Does anyone know of another way to proof I paid. I am thinking there is not, but asking the question anyway.

5 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Sometimes one pays the bill but still those messages popup. If you have paid then just ignore the message as their wording sometimes states.

Or, you could contact True and ask them to clarify if the payment is made or not.

No.  Makes too much sense.  Only as a last resort.  

I have both True and 3BB wired internet. Pay both via credit card using their mobile APP's. True is OK but since February every 3BB monthly bill was for zero. 3BB eventually telephoned asking if I had made certain payments, the amounts being approximately four times my normal instalments. Turns out it was someone else using their banking APP making payments against my 3BB service.

20 hours ago, Capealava said:

am thinking there is not, but asking the question anyway.

I pay for True and 3bb at 7/eleven. One month True claimed I hadn't paid. Took the receipt back to 7/11 and they said their barcode reader apparently didn't work properly  the first time.  They redid it.  They kept the receipt I brought in and gave me a new one to replace it and all was then OK with True.

Not much help if you don't have the receipt, but might be worthwhile searching for it again. If you regularly keep receipts, but can't find this one, maybe you didn't actually pay it.  

Where possible, I pay things like True online from my Bangkok Bank account so I have a record.  I wish I could pay the PEA bill online and not have to go to a 7-11 and keep track of a couple pieces of paper.

Archived