Thai woman's nose job turns foul due to dirty silicone

webfact

Thai woman's nose job turns foul due to dirty silicone

10pm.jpg

Thai caption: Dirty silicone

A Thai woman in Bangkok went on Facebook after a nose job went wrong. 

The woman had gone to a clinic in Lat Prao on Sunday 21st July. By the 24th she had swollen eyes and pus coming out of her nostrils. 

She went to a local hospital where doctors told her she had a dangerous infection and needed an operation. 

They said that the silicone used in her nose operation was unhygienic. Going into shock was a real possibility. 

The clinic promised to pay to have it put right. 

But after the woman contacted them for the money they had still not come through on their promises, reported Sanook. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-29

4 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

Why do people bother with this rubbish? Natural noses are what appeal to me and I suspect most Thai and foreign men. 

The surgery is always  so obvious as the nose shape is not natural on Asians, puts me off like fake  breasts.

Don't worry there are still thousands, if not millions of ladies still around for you that have no nose, or very little and tiny breasts to keep you happy. Just live and let live as they are not going to bother you.

There is something wrong with this story, the silicone implant would have been sterile in its packing prior to surgery. Not dirty at all.

I would suspect that during the surgical proceedure itself was the point where the poor girl became infected due to poor sterile management.

Much more likely to be sloppy surgical proceedure than dirty silicone.

I agree that Thai girls dont need fake noses and breasts.

59 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

Why do people bother with this rubbish? Natural noses are what appeal to me and I suspect most Thai and foreign men. 

The surgery is always  so obvious as the nose shape is not natural on Asians, puts me off like fake  breasts.

What you say is true but SIL in UK had a kind of bend on her nose and she really always felt that was the only thing people saw when they met her. She had an op' to get it fixed and became a much happier person afterwards.

1 hour ago, fantom said:

There is something wrong with this story, the silicone implant would have been sterile in its packing prior to surgery. Not dirty at all.

I would suspect that during the surgical proceedure itself was the point where the poor girl became infected due to poor sterile management.

agree technically however the source is not clear. can be instrument, can be non sterile implant (it does happen)

5 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Don't worry there are still thousands, if not millions of ladies still around for you that have no nose, or very little and tiny breasts to keep you happy. Just live and let live as they are not going to bother you.

Fake nose and breasts turn you on? Whatever floats your boat mate. 

4 hours ago, JulesMad said:

Whatever your problem, go to Facebook and make someone lose face. Success guaranteed ????

They might both lose a little bit of face here. Bam dum tss

5 hours ago, fantom said:

And I wonder if the clinic is appropriately registered and licensed and I wonder if the 'doctor' is appropriately qualified and licensed?

14 hours ago, overherebc said:

Been a bit wild in my time with the ladies but no-one ever offered me a nose job.

You haven't lived til you've done it.

Take a walk on the wild side.

Maybe it was offered but you stuck your nose up at it.?

On 7/29/2019 at 2:01 PM, scorecard said:

And I wonder if the clinic is appropriately registered and licensed and I wonder if the 'doctor' is appropriately qualified and licensed?

Guess not. Same as the 'qualified' electricians, welders, car/mc repairmen etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived