Need cheap location (housing) that can cheaply get to MBK

sidjameson

Need to get to mbk mon to friday. Time to travel not as important as cost. Needs to be cheap. 

Need a cheap two bedroom house. Thai style for thai family. 

How far out of bk do i need to look for a place under 8k a month? Less than 8k is better.

Any recommendations what area? 

Many thanks

Nonthaburi, Sathon, Bang Na, Lat Krabang, Tao Poon. Lucky perhaps Lat Prao but doubt on that budget.

No idea the other ends of the BTS line across the river.

Slum in Klong Tori or Yarowat?

Permanent? Are you the farang staying with them? I might know of a large room near Hualalongpong ez walk to MRT.

It's been said many times before, but it bears repeating: If your budget only extends to 8,000 baht for accommodation, you're clearly living in poverty and you'd be much better off (financially and otherwise) by returning to your home country and claiming the generous state benefits that are no doubt available to you there. I bet you don't even have comprehensive ex-pat annual health insurance that will cover you to be medevac'ed back to your country in the event that you are seriously ill or injured. You're putting life and limb at risk by living in a penurious situation in an underdeveloped third-world country.

Archived