Language teacher stabbed to death in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, andre47 said:

Why Thai people so often loose control?

R.I.P.

Not confined to Thai people, look at the stabbing in the UK, often without a motive. I have a feeling that the world is becoming crazier by the day.

2 hours ago, siambluesky said:

Ill never understand angry stupid expats comments here, speaking so bad about Thailand and Thai people while living right there by own choice.  Im an expats and im ashame of reading stupid comments unfounded and unproved. There are people uncivilized, and losing control everywhere, even in your country, does that mean the whole population of your country have a low intelligence? I wish no Thai people read those stupid comments. No wonder farangs are not accepted here, thats because of your stupidity and arrogance toward the country and people who welcome you despite everything you can think

Did you attend the English lessons in this school ?

My wife is not the prettiest lady in the world, not the most sexiest, or best figure (neither am I come to that), but one thing I know is that she is faithful to me - and with the 6 year old jealous mentality of Thai men I'm faithful to her for my own extended life expectancy !

People here constantly referring to "they"..... should do a little research before posting condemnations of (Thai) behavior .   It is not difficult to find that jealousy and envy are worldwide causes of murder .  

I  see that Just Weird made a similar post to this one.  At least a few on here take the effort to think

about what is a "Thai problem"  or in fact a universal one.

17 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

Guys these incidents happen in the west too!

I’m far from a Thai apologetic too! 

WHAT? murder happens in west too? no one could even have known that. seriously it is about how many times it happens, if you compare thailand to Europe, thailand have more murders than Germany,France,UK,Spain,Italy and more countries combined...

21 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Another bizarre poster at work.

"Happens a dozen times a day in LOS".

No, it doesn't.

in 2016 thailand had more than 3,000 murders, and that was only counted in Gun murders =  around 8 gun murder victims a day and then there is a few knife murders as well, so you just assume this does not happen dozen times a day in LOS? why? because you dont see those dozen murders on thai visa news or bangkok post? ????

On 7/30/2019 at 11:54 AM, Just Weird said:

Possibly for exactly the same reasons that non-Thais world wide so often do.

exactly! it doesn't take long for the back patters to Pat their backs in vapid superiority never realizing that this is a worldwide plague that just as much, or maybe more, affects "civilized" nations; that have no excuses!

Going by most of the posts here, Thai males are generally emotionally weak and lose control far too easily. No one has ventured to say what reaction they would have if they thought another bloke was banging their Mrs. I guess murder is a little extreme but I'm pretty sure that most men who thought there was something going on wouldn't be bringing the guy a bottle of their best single malt and a box of chocolates!!

"The incident happened at "Ban Phasa Service" - that appears to be a tour and language center for English and German. "

It is indeed

I have been in there before and spoke to the boss.

Somewhat upsetting to read that, soi 27 usually a very calm and pleasant soi.

RIP

15 hours ago, CNX GUY said:

or maybe more, affects "civilized" nations; that have no excuses!

What excuses does Thailand have that these other countries do not?

Or are you just going to make some?

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:57 AM, ta158 said:

in 2016 thailand had more than 3,000 murders, and that was only counted in Gun murders =  around 8 gun murder victims a day and then there is a few knife murders as well, so you just assume this does not happen dozen times a day in LOS? why? because you dont see those dozen murders on thai visa news or bangkok post? ????

What have "gun murders" got to do with my comment about knife killings?

"...so you just assume this does not happen dozen times a day in LOS?"

Please explain your logic of suggesting that I am making assumptions that I shouldn't make while your assumption of the opposite view of mine is ok to make!  You just assume that this does happen dozens of times a day in LOS!

On 7/30/2019 at 11:57 AM, Just Weird said:

Another bizarre poster at work.

"Happens a dozen times a day in LOS".

No, it doesn't.

Actually, if you read the Thai-language press, it seems that impulsive destructive behavior is a routine occurrence, so much so that there is always a grisly, pointless murder or suicide to put on the front page, with pictures.

Today in Thai Rat, for example, we have:

* Man argues with girlfriend in car she is driving. Tells her to park. Jumps out. Turns out they are on a flyover crossing on Rama IX. Falls to his death.

* An "online star" (probably a popular Facebook poster) gets sad after splitting up with her husband. Douses herself in gasoline and torches herself. Burnt to a crisp, but still alive, in a coma.

* Husband discovers wife has a boyfriend, finds him and beats him up. Boyfriend, as revenge on the husband, goes and kills the wife with whom he has been having an affair.

That's the front page of one newspaper on one day. There's more moronic mayhem on the inside pages.

Many possible reasons: Low intelligence, poor upbringing, lousy education.

These people are brittle, ticking, time-bombs.

1 hour ago, RickBradford said:

Actually, if you read the Thai-language press, it seems that impulsive destructive behavior is a routine occurrence, so much so that there is always a grisly, pointless murder or suicide to put on the front page, with pictures.

* Man argues with girlfriend in car she is driving. Tells her to park. Jumps out. Turns out they are on a flyover crossing on Rama IX. Falls to his death.

* An "online star" (probably a popular Facebook poster) gets sad after splitting up with her husband. Douses herself in gasoline and torches herself. Burnt to a crisp, but still alive, in a coma.

* Husband discovers wife has a boyfriend, finds him and beats him up. Boyfriend, as revenge on the husband, goes and kills the wife with whom he has been having an affair.

That's the front page of one newspaper on one day. There's more moronic mayhem on the inside pages.

way more that does not end up on the news or is posted late, can be seen on facebook also violence and murders,

today

* a women said on facebook her aunt was robbed of her bike, the robber was gonna cut her throat but she begged him to not finish her off that way, or not kill her at all, he said he could not let her go as she would report to the police, so he took his helmet and hit her 6 -7 times in the head (she is 63) she pretended to be dead so he stopped.

* man kills wife after she refused to get together, he stabbed her in throat and later killed himself.

*17 year old shot

and more 

15 hours ago, RickBradford said:

And none of those were one of the dozens of daily knife killings that a poster that I responded to claimed!  To quote your own derogatory words, many possible reasons: Low intelligence, poor upbringing, lousy education.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:43 AM, geoffbezoz said:

Generally they appear incapable of controlling their own emotions. Perhaps it is the manner they are brought up and we all learn from example when children. Or whether this is due to lack of maturity or social development is possibly open to further research. Whatever it is there is certainly something wrong.

Jealousy is part of the thai DNA....add the culture of not losing face...a perfect recipe for violence.

Archived