serious mental problems of westerners

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/30/2019 at 10:20 PM, brokenbone said:

i think coffin dodging is a stronger indication of mental illness then suicide

Your ignorance speak volumes. I suspect you were an education dodger. Ever read a book that wasn't about sport or a magazine where the picture of your lover didnt have staples in her body?

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How many mentally ill people realize that they are ill? And how many think all the others around them are crazy?

If you know you are crazy, then you might not be crazy. Its called appropriate insight.

2 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Ever read a book that wasn't about sport or a magazine where the picture of your lover didnt have staples in her body?

Dude thats a good one Im filing it away! 

36 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Ever read a book that wasn't about sport or a magazine where the picture of your lover didnt have staples in her body?

A book that wasn´t about sport???? Who puts their lover in a magazine and staple it? Yeah, like I´ve always stated. There is no help for mankind. ????

On 7/31/2019 at 8:57 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

Then you are wrong. A death wish is not more healthy than the will to survive and aspire to happiness.  The comment is just ageism, a form of hate, age hate.

What if one will never be happy again? No family, no friends, no future except the rest home, and no happiness to be found in those hell holes.

Just living another day is not enough. One needs to be useful, to be loved to be happy.

Archived