BEIN Sports Connect

wgdanson

The announcement on june 13 said that true has got the rights and they claim that they will be the only ones showing it in thailand.

Assuming its on the normal channels that would be ok. I only pay about 200 baht a month extra for the football add on.

There is nothing on the True web site. You need to phone the help line.

There is nothing I want to watch on True except football so I go for the lowest possible package with a football 'add on '.

There was a special 3 month offer for 199 baht until midnight last night, from then the football will cost 299 baht for 6 dedicated channels. 

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Lt Frank Bullitt said:

Android box and download Mobdro ap from their web site

Or install Bluestacks on your PC, works better than my

Android box, just download APK to you PC desktop and

drag into Bluestacks, Livelounge works better than Mobdro

for me.

regards worgeordie

3 hours ago, jojothai said:

The announcement on june 13 said that true has got the rights and they claim that they will be the only ones showing it in thailand.

Assuming its on the normal channels that would be ok. I only pay about 200 baht a month extra for the football add on.

True have the direct broadcast rights for the next 3 seasons.

From today they have new channels up and running that will show the EPL. 600 Onwards on Sat TV feed.

I changed by Gold package from the old BeIn 299thb package to the new True EPL package for 199thb a month yesterday via their call centre.

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

A week before the PL season begins I can't find any package for it on the True Visions website. No mention of it at all.

not surprising at all from a well (DES) organized True, went to one of their Tesco shops and nobody aware of any EPL packages

1 hour ago, Andycoops said:

True have the direct broadcast rights for the next 3 seasons.

From today they have new channels up and running that will show the EPL. 600 Onwards on Sat TV feed.

I changed by Gold package from the old BeIn 299thb package to the new True EPL package for 199thb a month yesterday via their call centre.

The 199baht offer lasts 3 months, thereafter it's 299baht

7 hours ago, sateuk said:

On true 299 a month it's on there now channel 601 to 605 

Yes indeed, but when I checked my Gold and Super Soccer Packages, the new channels were 600, 602, 603, 604, 605 and 606. There was no 601. 2 channels were already broadcasting - a re-run of Spurs V West Ham at the new stadium and a re-run of the Thai Toyota League match between Chiang Rai Utd. and Buriram.

1 hour ago, Burma Bill said:

Yes indeed, but when I checked my Gold and Super Soccer Packages, the new channels were 600, 602, 603, 604, 605 and 606. There was no 601. 2 channels were already broadcasting - a re-run of Spurs V West Ham at the new stadium and a re-run of the Thai Toyota League match between Chiang Rai Utd. and Buriram.

Yes there is 5 channels it starts at 600 I was wrong when I said it started at 601 .ive been told by true it's 299 till October then 399 afterwards is that right everyone seems to think it's 199 then 299, I thought the 199 was on the app not through a dish

12 hours ago, jojothai said:

I only paid Bht 199 for Bein Connect, it was great.

20 hours ago, Jonnapat said:

There is nothing on the True web site. You need to phone the help line.

There is nothing I want to watch on True except football so I go for the lowest possible package with a football 'add on '.

There was a special 3 month offer for 199 baht until midnight last night, from then the football will cost 299 baht for 6 dedicated channels. 

Hope this helps.

I think that's the way to go, I have 2x Gold Package and hardly ever watch it apart from BBC world which admittedly I would miss a bit. One thing other thing too, and this may sound a little sad, but I like my snooker and True's coverage of it is superb, they literally have every tournament. Also Fox sports is good for FI, Golf, Tennis etc when the grand slams are on. So will most likely, reluctantly, stay as I am.

I have a VPN and am looking for a good HD feed on subscription, I tried elevensports Taiwan but their subscription page was offputting (no credit card???) has anyone got a suggestion.

maybe True visions does an EPL streaming service but I cant find it. 

Archived