Wednesday Cocktail Special at Kiwi pub

ASEAN NOW Sales

Wednesday Cocktail Special at Kiwi pub

Wednesdays special at The Kiwi: 99 Baht Bacardi cocktails and on the rocks.

KIWI_Wed-special-724x1024.jpg

About The Kiwi

Bangkok’s “Home of Rugby”, The Kiwi features showings of live sports from New Zealand, Australia and around the world including NRL, AFL, UFC, horse racing, F1, golf, cricket and European football.

The Kiwi also offers daily food and beverage promotions, including free barbecue on Tuesdays, Monday curry night, discounted BBQ ribs on Thursdays, a Friday fish & chips special and Sunday carvery.

Our commitment is simple: Offer quality food and drink at a reasonable price for all in a pleasant atmosphere and with a smile. 

Whether you are looking for an authentic pub and sports bar atmosphere, friendly service or great food dining, The all-new Kiwi Sports Pub & Grill is your place on Sukhumvit Soi 8.

Contact & Details : For reservation, please contact: Tel.: +662 653 3144 Email: [email protected] | Website: thekiwibangkok.com

I contacted kiwi pub about a problem I had while having dinner there.

never did get a reply. Doesn't say much for management.

ordered the fish and chips, the fish was raw so I sent it back.

the waitress said they would discount the bill.

when I got the bill, there was a 10 percent discount, I almost shit.

called the waitress over again, and explained (again) that I didn't eat the meal as it wasn't cooked properly, she apologized and went to speak with lady behind cash register.

solly sir, we discount for you. She comes back with the bill, it's now 20 percent discount.

i tell the waitress in a polite manner that I wish to speak with the manager, she was a great waitress and I didn't see it fair dragging her into it.

she comes back, solly no manager.

i say, someone is in charge, bring them here.

the gal behind the register comes over, by this time the whole bar area is roaring laughing at the Thai hospitality.

i am now not in a very good mood, I tell the gal in charge that I didn't eat their meal as it wasn't cooked properly, and that in the west it would have never been a problem, and would never be charged for a meal sent back. 

Also said it was high <deleted> time that the Thais treat people with respect and properly. 

She reluctantly took the order from my bill, a few rounds came my way from the expats around the bar congratulating me on setting her straight.

needless to say myself and friends have found another place to patronize.

Archived