Immigration Office Location Nakhon Ratchasima map

RDahlin

July 31, 2019 coming from the North, ( Khon Khan area),   I noticed a mileage sign that said Nakhon Ratchisima15 km, just a bit further there was an intersection where we turned left which goes to ChokChai and Buriram,  ( This is just a very short distance before the split of highway 2 where you go left to NakhonRatchisima or right to Sariburi).  This highway that you turn onto is 4 lane and nice, I did look for a highway number but never did see one, we followed this for about 10-15 km, (educated guess), I was not driving. This highway intersects with Highway 224, you must turn left.   At the intersection looking to the right and in the opposite lane, on 224 I could see the New Makro sign.   At this intersection we turned left and shortly thereafter I saw a sign that said Suraneree Industrial Complex 1km.     But the easiest landmarks to look for  were 2 walkovers that you must pass.  The first one is not long after turning onto 224, and then just past the industrial Center, there is a traffic light and the 2ndwalkover, **Keep going on 224,getting into the right lane. Passing this 2ndwalkover, driving in the right lane, watch for a U-Turn sign, It’s a small sign and there is no light. Make a U-Turn here* and after doing so get into the left lane.   Watch closely, it’s probably at least 200 meters if not closer to 300. There is a larger building on the left, (had a few trucks parked in front of it), with a sideroad just beyond it, lining that road is a block wall on the left.  Also right where you turn from 224 onto this side road there is a bus stop with a bench.  There is an Immigration sign there, but  its small and easy to overlook,   Turn down this road for maybe 200 meters and Immigration is on the right.  *** I would like to make a comment here about this Immigration Office, these people were extremely polite and helpful, making it a pleasant experience***.  I had to do a change of address as well as a 90 day.  Everything went very smooth and fast from the moment I walked in the door where there were a number of volunteers to help to the 90 day completion, which is in a different building.***

Map to immigration 1.jpg

You are quite correct. Once you have found this well-hidden office, the experience is always pleasant, efficient, and positively helpful. If you can do your immigration business here, I highly recommed it, the staff there make it as close to a pleasure as any immigration business possibly could be. As opposed to the Driving licence/ Department of Transport office in the city, which is not the same at all!!

For all those who use a smart phone, tablet, iPad or iPhone - the GPS coordinates would read: 14.907046, 102.150283 phone number reading 042-212'997 upto 042-212'999. Should the land lines be out of service, try ‭092-886-1130‬. 

7 hours ago, Sailor42 said:

You are quite correct. Once you have found this well-hidden office, the experience is always pleasant, efficient, and positively helpful. If you can do your immigration business here, I highly recommed it, the staff there make it as close to a pleasure as any immigration business possibly could be. As opposed to the Driving licence/ Department of Transport office in the city, which is not the same at all!!

Up until recently i have dealt with the immigration office in JT near pattaya.  the experience there was quite different and sometimes challenging compared to this office in Korat.    I am hoping my 1 year renewal next year goes as well

Archived