Where is the rain?

hansgruber

50 minutes ago, Tapster said:

@Old Croc

Please relax a little. It's just a few posts on a not very important forum on the Internet. Our lives and livelihoods are not at stake. 

Very patronizing.

Be assured I'm quite relaxed, but some livelihoods can be affected by this drought, and they may be interested in reading about it without the usual deluge (!) of Butlin Camp humor, on what is to you, an unimportant forum.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, beechbum said:

I see for some stupid reason in Chalong the trucks are out washing roads today (no big build ups of sand, no construction nearby)....

Are you sure they're washing the streets? In Rawai I saw them cleaning the road drainage.

23 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Here in Banglamung we have had rain twice in the last week ,the first time just after the wife washed the car and last night just after she watered the lawn . . now if anyone wants to hire her in their province to do either of these chores ,it guarantees rain .????

They seem to need her in Phuket. 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, eezergood said:

Has anyone been to Bang Wad lately? I am assuming it is still little more than a muddy pond?

Not me, I stopped training since I achieved my goal, https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuketian-only-thai-to-take-on-160-kilometre-dutch-historical-walk-72511.php?fbclid=IwAR1ryXlK7m0a-YUT7wzF6zGwFCVPAYnp8aw5ZBp69CZDVuIRVlNWrvDy-z4#4pXQDbdBwmOImUsP.97

Chalong dam is not even close to 30% full and were nearly a month out from the official "high season" (Nov 1st)

We're going to need some record breaking rain to avoid it. 

Get yourself some water tanks and start collecting the rain yourselves. 

It's going to be a dry high season with water trucks speeding the streets. 

Archived