Polo Lacoste - Factory And Shop

fredovitch13

Hi,

I listened there are factory of polo lascoste (original) in Thailand. Could u tell me me where can find it and buy some to the cheapest price?

Thx :o

The Lacoste factory is in Amphur Kabinburi, Jungwat Prachinburi on Sawannasorn Road (Route 33 to SraKaew).

There are a few factory outlets in the surrounding area. I don't know if you can deal with the factory directly, you may have to speak to a sales office in Bkk.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Hi,

I listened there are factory of polo lascoste (original) in Thailand. Could u tell me me where can find it and buy some to the cheapest price?

The Lacoste factory is in Amphur Kabinburi, Jungwat Prachinburi on Sawannasorn Road (Route 33 to SraKaew).

There are a few factory outlets in the surrounding area. I don't know if you can deal with the factory directly, you may have to speak to a sales office in Bkk.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Lacoste shirts are absolute cr#p

I have bought several originals from Central over the past few years. None of them wash well, they shrink,and wear out very quickly.

Nice colours, some nice designs but total cr#p shirts IMHO

Hi,

"Polo" (Ralph Lauren) and "Lacoste" are actually different brands, you realise?

You do realise "Polo" is a style of shirt ie for playing the game of Polo and Ralph Lauren do make them so do many other company's including Lacoste

I agree with the above poster about the quality of Lacoste - Much prefer Ralph Lauren or Brookes Brothers

• 3 months later...
Hi,

Cheers,

Soundman.

I have bought several originals from Central over the past few years. None of them wash well, they shrink,and wear out very quickly.

Are you sure that you are speaking about the authentic Lacoste polos?

Ralph Lauren not available in Thailand, I think they don't manufacture in Asia?

Lacoste has/had a wholesale in BKK on Rama IV, think it was TV channel 3 building.

My Thai & Singapore bought Lacostes are great but not as great as Europe made ones.

Edited by sonnyJ

Ralph Lauren not available in Thailand, I think they don't manufacture in Asia?

Lacoste has/had a wholesale in BKK on Rama IV, think it was TV channel 3 building.

My Thai & Singapore bought Lacostes are great but not as great as Europe made ones.

The factory I work will be processing the Lacoste brand shirt shortly. Quality will be far superiour to the previous factory. There is no factory outlet at the Kabinburi site

Hi,

You do realise "Polo" is a style of shirt ie for playing the game of Polo and Ralph Lauren do make them so do many other company's including Lacoste

I agree with the above poster about the quality of Lacoste - Much prefer Ralph Lauren or Brookes Brothers

The RL Polo was the very best when they were made in the USA IMO.Now,they are the same as most of 'em that are made in Asia...crapola.Thin crappy cotton etc...

Hi,

The RL Polo was the very best when they were made in the USA IMO.Now,they are the same as most of 'em that are made in Asia...crapola.Thin crappy cotton etc...

You get what you pay for.

Hi,

Cheers,

Soundman.

------------------------

funny you should say that. I was just thinking yesterday that the $3 knock-offs I've bought have held up much much better...

• 4 months later...
Hi,

You get what you pay for.

Im pretty sure its cheaper in America.