BANGKOK
vagabond48

Has anyone been to Dukes recently?

It's been over 4 years since we ate at Dukes. Is it still as good as we remember it and are the prices still reasonable?

I was at the branch on the Ping 3 months ago...it was good

You might avoid the Ping river branch as they have limited their menu of western foods to about 3 or 4 selections, and now primarily have only Thai dishes.  Went over the other Duke's and had a combo pizza today.  Delicious.

• Confused 2

25 minutes ago, ProbPossConf said:

You might avoid the Ping river branch as they have limited their menu of western foods to about 3 or 4 selections, and now primarily have only Thai dishes.  Went over the other Duke's and had a combo pizza today.  Delicious.

Nonsense! Clearly you were in the wrong place.😂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ProbPossConf said:

We were there just last night... They have the same menu they have had for the last 10 years... NO Thai food on the menu at all (where did you get that??)... We had our usual salad and pizza fix - It was great as usual... 

The OP can go to their website and check out the menu which also shows the prices...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

It would look so much better with a little attention paid to lighting design. 

And can SOMEONE put a new battery in that clock!

Sorry for the incorrect "name" of the restaurant with the new limited menu.  It was the Dukes affiliated River Market restaurant.

My friend and I first went there cuz the view is serene while dining, but when the waitress confirmed the menu change, she recommended we could leave our car in the parking lot and walk across the river to the main Dukes.

We drove over.

4 days ago at the Duke's Promenade. Outstanding. Beef imported prices are way to high, the rest is medium priced. But quality is always top.

• Like 1

Been a huge fan of the DUKE'S at Maya. I love their early bird specials only 205 Baht and they change every month. Their pizzas are good, as is their great burgers. At lunch you can get a cheeseburger fries and drink for Only 150 baht. Add in that view of the mountains and what's not to love about the place?

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2