Udon Thani woman still missing in Phuket

webfact

Udon Thani woman still missing in Phuket

By The Thaiger

67415647_1207459452768960_76295894823914

An Udon Thani woman has gone missing in Phuket since April. Today (July 31), Phuket People’s Voice reported that they are seeking any information that could lead to the missing woman. She is 27 year old Umarin Butwang from Udon Thani province in north-east Thailand. Her nickname is ‘Auy’.

The woman was living in Phuket until she went missing in April this year. Her friends and family are still looking for her and anyone who has information can contact the Facebook of ‘Ying Issariya’ or call her aunt named ‘Jum’ at 091 878 7265.

Source: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/udon-thani-woman-still-missing-in-phuket

Well maybe, just maybe she deliberately stopped contacting her family for whatever reason, it does happen. Who knows what she was doing in Phuket but the photo was taken outside a swimsuit shop by the looks of it so possibly she was a shop worker. Maybe supporting a family on meagre earnings, if that was what she was doing, become just to much of a burden for her, and being attractive met somebody and she decided to cut all ties.  Hope that is the reason or another valid reason rather than something untoward happening to her.

7 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Hope no foul play ... she’s good looking. If I found her I’d spirit her away that’s for sure, cause I damn hansum man !!

Maybe she's modelling them bikini's somewhere 

Archived