Pattaya: Out of control Canadian swaps machete for jet ski rampage

webfact

9 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Something to do with safe operation of a vessel or perhaps you figure he was  a captain with an airline. Facetious too big a word for me !

Ha ha! Sorry to go on about this, but there was no mention of the Canadian having a Captain's licence in the article, except when it stated it was withdrawn?

From what I've read so far, he's too 'unstable' to even have a motorcycle licence.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

So now he's getting a third chance,wonder what he will do next !

regards Worgeordie

He is obviously mentally disturbed and should be locked up before he hurts or kills others.

He should be "handed over" to Canada.

3 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:
1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

about teatime ish

How very delightful. A lovely turn of phrase, one of which even Jacob Rees-Mogg would approve. Pip-pip.:coffee1::ermm:

There's nowt wrong with teatime.

btw an 'ish' has been defined as seventeen minutes. If someone says they'll meet you at five-ish, it's acceptable to be seventeen minutes before or after that time.

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I think all jet skiers should be arrested for annoying people. They are the worst idea since McDonalds claimed their salads were healthy.

I agree with the jet skiers. McDonalds salad, though? That one is same healthy like all other salads and vegetables. It´s the things they mix the salad with that makes it unhealthy.

3 hours ago, OneZero said:

Apparently Thailand awards a Captain's License on one's ability to operate a jet ski.

Apparently  you (everyone including tourists)  are supposed to have a licence to operate a jet-ski..and any other

"powered vessel" in Thai waters.

I think they call the licence a captains licence..you know like captain of a boat ?

14 minutes ago, wombat said:

do they test people like him to see if they have drugs in their system ?

I think this lunatic dont use the drugs you are thinking about. He is possibly on medication for his illness and stop taking them.

1 hour ago, johng said:

Apparently  you (everyone including tourists)  are supposed to have a licence to operate a jet-ski..and any other

"powered vessel" in Thai waters.

I think they call the licence a captains licence..you know like captain of a boat ?

I take it the jet-ski renters provide all their victims customers with a one hour provisional captain's licence?

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why is he still allowed to stay here?

Over stay,long term. and infringing Immigration laws---deportation,    machette wielding, highly dangerous jet ski riding,  trying to escape capture.   will they fine him for bad behavior  ???

Jeez, he lived too long in Thailand. Accustomed now to their behaviour. 

But..... If Thai Police would arrest all those threatening others with a machete or breaking peace...... Thailand would be behind bars..... 

What a paradise....!

Archived