Pattaya: Out of control Canadian swaps machete for jet ski rampage

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

Clearly one sandwich short of a picnic...

Not just a sandwich short.

He’s an ant’s nest, a dozen rampant wasps, a nettle patch, 4 kids wailing coz they want a poo, an old granny who’s constantly whinging “Oh, I don’t like cucumber, it gives me gas”, a puke bucket, a weather forecast….

Short of a picnic.

The instant he picked up a weapon he should have been taken out of circulation, then deported.

In a straight jacket.

With spikes on the inside.

Maybe he escaped from a mental institution?  They should contact the embassy and check out his history. Strap him down and put him on a plane back to Canada. 

20 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I am very surprised he is still here after the machete wielding incident. And once again he seems to be getting off very lightly after annoying loads of people, acting dangerously around swimmers and refusing to stop for the harbour officials. With people like this it is probably only a matter of time before he goes mental again, at which point you can only hope they kick him out, so he can go piss people off back home.

he obviously has deep pockets

14 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Wielding a machete seems to not be an offence here. Thais do it all the time if you dare to honk your horn at them.

Yes many drivers keep one under the seat, road rage can be deadly here. Don't honk!

11 hours ago, Dags said:

The unfortunate thing is

Some people are like glo sticks

You want to snap them in half,

shake the crap out of them.

Then wait for the light to come on

Brilliant..........just wiping the coffee off the keyboard......:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

He is just an attention seeker . if he wants to get big time trouble all he has do is walk around with an e cig puffin vapour in the old bills faces .. Instant 5 years in the monkey house . 

Maybe he don't smoke … 

12 hours ago, Dukeleto said:

Clearly you have not ridden one. Although I will concede they are annoying if you are not actually on one????.

Correct Sir, I have never been on one. Then again, I did, however have a mad streak when younger as I used to race motorbikes, though only as an amateur........on a circuit I might add..........:biggrin:

33 minutes ago, neeray said:

This character is very bad for "the image of Canada".

A rather honest one - as it's said, a real amabassador which reflects the average of those Canadians who arrive in Thailand … :whistling:

22 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Have I missed something obvious here - what has a captain's licence to do with riding a jet ski?

Thankyou for asking i thought the same but was frightened to ask in fear somebody would jump down my throat

47 minutes ago, Almer said:

Thankyou for asking i thought the same but was frightened to ask in fear somebody would jump down my throat

captain of the vessel mvjetski....!!!

which on the hull was some writing "I am a COMPLETE EFFIN ***KER... and king of all the seas !!!

22 hours ago, bluesofa said:

There's nowt wrong with teatime.

btw an 'ish' has been defined as seventeen minutes. If someone says they'll meet you at five-ish, it's acceptable to be seventeen minutes before or after that time.

Can you cite a source for that, and does it depend on nationality? So far as I can determine, a Swiss "ish" is 17 seconds, a Thai one is 17 hours.

32 minutes ago, Grusa said:

Can you cite a source for that, and does it depend on nationality? So far as I can determine, a Swiss "ish" is 17 seconds, a Thai one is 17 hours.

source:  A British friend in the pub forty years ago.

3 minutes ago, Grusa said:
7 hours ago, bluesofa said:

source:  A British friend in the pub forty years ago.

Ah! An unimpeachable source!

It is after all those years!

My friend just made it up on the spur of the moment, but I've always remembered it.

Interesting about other options that have just appeared - Swiss 17 seconds and Thai 17 hours.

On July 31, 2019 at 9:09 PM, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I am very surprised he is still here after the machete wielding incident. And once again he seems to be getting off very lightly after annoying loads of people, acting dangerously around swimmers and refusing to stop for the harbour officials. With people like this it is probably only a matter of time before he goes mental again, at which point you can only hope they kick him out, so he can go piss people off back home.

We sure as hell don't want the nut case. 

21 hours ago, balo said:

Maybe he escaped from a mental institution?  They should contact the embassy and check out his history. Strap him down and put him on a plane back to Canada. 

He didn't escape he was released after getting back on his meds. This was after chopping off the head of a young local man on a Greyhound bus. Not guilty by reason of insanity. Changed his name to Will Baker. 

https://winnipegsun.com/2016/02/23/meet-will-baker-formerly-known-as-vince-li/wcm/fca46f06-aafd-4790-91e7-756375faad4f

On 8/1/2019 at 5:54 AM, Shiver said:

If he is indeed Canadian then he has more than a 'teenth' of Irish in him.

Reminds me of the bit in the movie Blazing Saddles:

Olson Johnson : All right... we'll give some land to the ni**ers and the chinks. But we don't want the Irish!

[everyone complains]

Olson Johnson : Aw, prairie shit... Everybody!

[everyone rejoices]

On August 1, 2019 at 3:23 AM, ginjag said:

Over stay,long term. and infringing Immigration laws---deportation,    machette wielding, highly dangerous jet ski riding,  trying to escape capture.   will they fine him for bad behavior  ???

฿500, rinse & repeat

Archived