Report a motorcycle on the footpath today - get 1,000 baht!

webfact

what a bs! i am sure some opportunists are waiting on pavements as 1000 baht is a good money for many locals!

but if i see someone reporting me like a b'''ch, i might trash that person too.

so, i want the same system for reporting f in g cagers in their cars, trucks etc using cellphones endangering others on the roads!

actually, if they use the same system for reporting idiot cagers using their cellphones in their cages for a 1000 baht, i can easily be a millionaire here!

All it really does is emphasise the inability of the Police to do their Job.

If they know the trouble spots, then just patrol it more and keep the money to "up" the Police salaries and get them all checked for any eyesight issues... after all, isnt that what they are paid for?

17 minutes ago, Mukdahanman said:

Didn’t they try this a short while ago - when did that initiative end and this one begin?

sorry guys but I’m confused 

It's like everything else. It gets rehashed, reannounced but nothing ever happens.

It's always all talk no action.

8 hours ago, swerve said:

When Bangkok roads turn into parking lots it's tough to get around without riding on the sidewalks.  I have sympathy for the drivers. ????

Yes, let's not worry about those poor pedestrians trying to walk without being hit. Maybe they can walk on the road if they don't like it. 

It needs doing, but I fear this place is starting to get screwed down tight with too many regulations, like Singapore.

1000 Bats for reporting.... Hmmm, how much do I get for reporting my TM30 and 90 day report? Ah, yes, too many regulations again.

Archived