Pattaya: Gang of ladyboys steal Indian man's necklace in Soi 6

webfact

I know several ladies who've had gold chains stolen, ironically whilst living in India. Snatch and grab thefts. All had quite visible marks on their necks. Most chains are fitted with good clasp devices of some sort.
I thought it was 'grab snatch' in India.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

This brings back an old trauma, when i was on a holiday in family resort Pattaya, having been groped several times by perverted thai women and ladyboys.

I know that I am handsome, but this is no reason for these sick people to leave an innocent man psychologically injured for the rest of his life.
Because of this, i can not function normally anymore... ????

#metoo

--

P.S. note the sarcasm

On 8/1/2019 at 3:52 AM, webfact said:

Pattaya police were called after an Indian businessman fell victim to a gang of ladyboys in Soi 6 around 2 am this morning. 

Aman Preet Bagga, 37, said he was out with friends strolling around the bar area when his group was accosted by a three ladyboys who groped them and offered sexual services. 

The Indians refused their advances. 

Usual story...

While he was protecting his crown jewels they nicked his necklace.

Thing is the police could get a quick and easy result just by walking in any bar down there and asking for names if they don't cooperate then start searching the bar for underage persons and naughty going on's. 

Archived