BANGKOK
vibration

TM30 Online Android Application User Name & Password

Normal unusable Thai web page/site, after 30 minutes I  gave up as it would not allow me to enter where to register and therefor I'm unable to submit the form

9 hours ago, lesmac said:

Normal unusable Thai web page/site, after 30 minutes I  gave up as it would not allow me to enter where to register and therefor I'm unable to submit the form

It auto populates (for me) when the address fields for Province, District and Sub District have been completed.

• Like 1

As Treetops has said that box is greyed out so you are unable to write in it.

IMG_2393.JPG

and it should fill automatically when you have filled in the previous boxes.

I've only been filling in the compulsory (red*) fields and left the rest blank, did an 60 extension at the immigration last week and it was all good (Petchaburi).. they checked and saw I had done it online.

Today, I was playing with XLS upload, to see how easy it is and for when I have friends stay at my house.

I only filled in the 4 fields that are compulsory (red*) and their system populated the rest.

Of course all the dates where backwards in international format as the system wanted them in American, their system populated the dates wrong, which is crazy, but TiT.

Got the user name and password for my wife.  That worked fine.  But I have just returned from a trip to Laos, Nong Khai friendship bridge and have tried to fill in the form.  When I try to "record" it, I keep getting a pop up that says "Import Data in Sequence (1) is incorrect.  Please correct before submitting."  I have use the drop down menus that are available, but no matter what I enter I can't get past this.  Anybody, any thoughts?

11 minutes ago, DineshR said:

There is no IOS or Android app for TM30 reporting. The only app that exists is for 90 day reporting.

Sent from my PH-1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

This is incorrect I have been using the Thai Immigration TM30 App that I found in Play Store and it works perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy I have attached a screenshot from Play Store

Screenshot_2019-08-17-20-40-38.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DineshR said:

There is no IOS or Android app for TM30 reporting. The only app that exists is for 90 day reporting.

Sent from my PH-1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Unlike the TM6 and TM47 apps, the TM30 is geo-restricted (Android/Play Store) to devices with an account associated with Thailand.

You can create a second GMail account, assuming you are in Thailand, then add that to your Play Store options, and use it to browse, find, DL, install the Section38 (TM30) app.

It will also automatically update.

This may be simpler than changing the country of your account as that will limit your options, and changes are also limited over some time period.

The Section38 app is at v. 1.0.20 as of today/now.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

This may be simpler than changing the country of your account as that will limit your options, and changes are also limited over some time period.

The Section38 app is at v. 1.0.20 as of today/now.

You can also sideload it on android via apkpure without changing geolocation (though you'll get the standard warnings that this may harm your device).

Does registering for a username and password involve uploading files, or does that come later? 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

You can also sideload it on android via apkpure without changing geolocation (though you'll get the standard warnings that this may harm your device).

Sideloaded apps will not update automatically.

It takes a few days, weeks to find the new APK, so you're dead during that period.

I did not suggest changing geo-location, simply adding a second GMail account, which can be seamlessly used on one single device. Really, really simple. Then the app will also update automatically.

Does registering for a username and password involve uploading files, or does that come later? 

Not sure what you're asking here? One needs to register/apply, be approved, receive a one-time PW (username is often the building book ID#), change that, log in.

Registering/applying does require uploading docs: Person's ID and House ID

Edited by mtls2005

Posted (edited)

Unlikely I know, but should the Thais want an example of how to design an App they should look at Singapore Immigration's "SG Arrival Card"

Edited by ThaiBunny

5 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

Unlikely I know, but should the Thais want an example of how to design an App they should look at Singapore Immigration's "SG Arrival Card"

It might be more likely if you made this suggestion directly to the developer, perhaps as part of your review?

Just now, mtls2005 said:

It might be more likely if you made this suggestion directly to the developer, perhaps as part of your review?

I wouldn't waste my breath