any Hot decent Priced Condo To Be Got Pattaya

hi

have thought about this for while now,  i am ready to buy myself and girlfriend a condo .

i want something no more than 1.5 million,       maybe if there is something going for 1.9M / 2M   i can put cash down and try to bargain ,     at end of the day some people out there are in need of fast cash !   i would like somewhere bigger than 35sqm

so,  really need to know some best websites to have a look ,     checking baht&sold but not much there.    i would rather buy a house but most houses are on dark side and far out but i could be tempted to live there again at a push , lived in soi nermpub wan  but getting over suk every day is a bloody nightmare.

my gf has a decent salary of approx 18k per month, i want her live rent free, i also want somewhere for myself when im back 3-4 times per year.

if you know any bargains bigger than 35 sqm then please let me know , cash is waiting

thankyou for any help in advance

A lot of the well priced condos come up in this facebook group and dealing with owner.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PattayaCondosForSaleOrRent/

Over 35 sqm limits your options as most well priced will be 35 sqm and under, maybe older blocks in Naklua,Pratamak, jomtiem etc for larger

On 8/1/2019 at 10:50 AM, Peterw42 said:

A lot of the well priced condos come up in this facebook group and dealing with owner.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PattayaCondosForSaleOrRent/

Over 35 sqm limits your options as most well priced will be 35 sqm and under, maybe older blocks in Naklua,Pratamak, jomtiem etc for larger

I'm looking at one at moment Jomtien 72 sqm 2 bed 2 bath £70k offered £65K foreign owner

Hi, I have a condo for sale under 2M baht, much bigger than you ask:

Mountain and Beach, Jomtien - 56 m / 1.99M thb

https://www.pattayalandandhouse.com/product/56006/-moutain-condo-

There is another one in same building, price 1.6M, not sure about size (I believe 35m), which is possible to negotiate.

It is located near Soi Chaiaphruek (not sure about spelling), about 2 km from Jomtien Beach road. Building is in good condition, not luxury, but also nothing wrong with It. If you are interested call the number in the link or PM me.

3 hours ago, jakubec said:

Hi, I have a condo for sale under 2M baht, much bigger than you ask:

Mountain and Beach, Jomtien - 56 m / 1.99M thb

https://www.pattayalandandhouse.com/product/56006/-moutain-condo-

There is another one in same building, price 1.6M, not sure about size (I believe 35m), which is possible to negotiate.

It is located near Soi Chaiaphruek (not sure about spelling), about 2 km from Jomtien Beach road. Building is in good condition, not luxury, but also nothing wrong with It. If you are interested call the number in the link or PM me.

thanks but 1.99 is steep for this, location is also out of way

On 8/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, RoadWarrior371 said:

Some good, established buildings like View Talay 4 will have nice units dipping below the 2M level.  Stay away from the newer chinese or russian developed crap units.  Good luck.

There is no View Talay 4, only 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 & 8.  As the number increases, the buildings are newer.  That said, VT1 and VT2 are solid buildings -- well run and maintained.

In VT2, you can find foreign-name studios for B1.5m to B2.0m that are slightly larger than 35 sq.m. e.g. VT2A 37sq.m studio, 10F, B1,800,000

In VT1:  37 sq.m studio, 6F, B1,575,000

37 sq.m studio, 9F, B1,400,000

PS:  If you are willing to put it in your Thai GF's name, the Thai-owned units are generally cheaper, too.

1 hour ago, wpcoe said:

There is no View Talay 4, only 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 & 8.  As the number increases, the buildings are newer.  That said, VT1 and VT2 are solid buildings -- well run and maintained.

In VT2, you can find foreign-name studios for B1.5m to B2.0m that are slightly larger than 35 sq.m. e.g. VT2A 37sq.m studio, 10F, B1,800,000

In VT1:  37 sq.m studio, 6F, B1,575,000

37 sq.m studio, 9F, B1,400,000

PS:  If you are willing to put it in your Thai GF's name, the Thai-owned units are generally cheaper, too.

May be branded as VT residences 4.....  https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/projects/view-talay-residence-4-uypafv

It is closer to the beach than some others, but also closer to the main road.  Large rooms are the one good quality of these older condos.

On 8/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, nomad2019 said:

thanks but 1.99 is steep for this, location is also out of way

I kind of agree on the location, to have your own transport there is important (however it is still 10 minutes to central pattaya on a bike), however price is really a bargain - 36.000 bht for solid condo in foreign name is really hard to find.

But of course, if you dont like the location, price does not matter.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived