manage a blackberryfarm

Hey
we have started a blackberry nursery.
Our blackberry nursery is located in the mountains of Nan, the village of Meacharim. In winter it is nice and cold here, with beautiful views of the mist in the mountains.
we are looking for someone who loves the country/rural life.
and likes to be involved in agriculture
and is not afraid to get his hands dirty
and would like to manage this.
We provide a house for free in the village of Meacharim, next to 7eleven. 10 minutes from the farm.

• 2 months later...

Hello. My name is David Thompson and my wife and I  live in New Zealand. My wife is from Nong Muang Khai near Phrae and we are looking to relocate to that area.

My job background has been in orcharding with many crops and I have just sold my berry fruit orchard where we grew blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and boysenberries.

If your vacancy is still avaliable then please reply as the offer sounds very interesting to me

1 minute ago, Peavey said:

Hello. My name is David Thompson and my wife and I  live in New Zealand. My wife is from Nong Muang Khai near Phrae and we are looking to relocate to that area.

My job background has been in orcharding with many crops and I have just sold my berry fruit orchard where we grew blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and boysenberries.

If your vacancy is still avaliable then please reply as the offer sounds very interesting to me

If you havnt done so already I would suggest contacting the OP by PM as it will go their email.

Archived