manage a blackberryfarm

Hey we have started a blackberry nursery.

Our blackberry nursery is located in the mountains of Nan, the village of Meacharim.

In winter it is nice and cold here, with beautiful views of the mist in the mountains. we are looking for someone who loves the country/rural life.

and likes to be involved in agriculture
and is not afraid to get his hands dirty

and would like to manage the farm also.

We provide a house for free in the village of Meacharim, next to 7eleven, 10 minutes from the farm.

Regards

Jan and Leck

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, nervona81732 said:

Do you have any bushes for sale? We have a farm in Issan! Would they grow?

Thank you

Unlikely... too hot for that. 

Together with some others, we tried strawberries in Isaan a few years ago... it didn't work... berries like the dry and cool season, when there is one, but come March and April and they can't take it... 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Unlikely... too hot for that. 

Together with some others, we tried strawberries in Isaan a few years ago... it didn't work... berries like the dry and cool season, when there is one, but come March and April and they can't take it... 

I've seen a strawberry farm in Mukdahan and had fruit

• Thanks 1

Good for you. Hopes it goes well. My whife and me are doing rubber in Isaane. Hard work and not much pay. But thats wat we got. Been doing this for 11 years now and getting by. Good luck with your project????

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all,

I have seen some very interesting discussions about BlackBerry and Blueberry growing in Thailand. I am working for a substrate company from Holland which is specialized in soft fruits. www.legro.nl/en

And I am frequently traveling in Asia for visiting growers in Malaysia, Korea, Japan and China. If you are interested, I can visit your companies as well. Please let me know.

Good luck with your productions! 

Sander Steinmann

Legro Substrates Holland